Automotive Parts Retail Sales Associate
- 1000 3rd St NW, Great Falls, MT 59404, USA
- Location: Great Falls - West
Value is hard to find – but not when you look in the right places. The right place is here. Being a part of the North 40 life means being a part of something valuable. The North 40 Life is more than a mantra or a philosophy- it’s a lifestyle, it’s also a community, one that wants to help enrich your life by offering you genuine content and authentic products that add to your story and make your work and play meaningful. All the things you need, with nothing you don’t – the North 40 Life is what you make it.
Are you a dedicated and accurate problem-solver? Do you have a love for all things mechanical? North 40 Outfitters in Great Falls, MT, has an opening for a diligent and dependable Sales Associate for our great Automotive Department. As a member of our Automotive Sales team, you would be responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service, generating sales, stocking and merchandising product, and safeguarding company assets. To thrive in this position, you should be able to work well within a team and handle multiple projects while ensuring that the “little things” get done. If you are an accurate, conscientious person who is driven by dedication and a desire provide remarkable customer service to our guests, we want to talk to you! Knowledge of automotive, hardware, and farm store merchandise is preferred.
We offer a fun and rewarding work environment, an excellent benefits package, a phenomenal employee discount, and competitive pay. Position is full-time; North 40 Outfitters is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Ability to trouble shoot a multitude of automotive, trailer and vehicle situations for our North 40 customers
- Must have the ability to build a customer base through their skills in the automotive industry
- Understanding of placing orders for special order products
- Knowledge and abilities to demonstrate the use of hand and power tools
- Excellent customer service skills, providing our North 40 guests with "WOW" customer service
- Good communication skills and the ability to effectively engage with individuals on a regular basis
- Computer knowledge/experience
- Ability to multitask and take on different responsibilities when necessary
- Ability to work well with others and a willingness to learn
- Open availability and a willingness to meet shift requirements, including working on weekends and certain holidays, between the hours of 7am to 7pm Mon-Sat and 9am to 5pm on Sunday; flexibility in scheduling based on business needs
- Physical ability to work outside in all weather conditions, lift up to 60 lbs. frequently, spend up to 100% of work time, other than breaks, standing and moving, climbing and kneeling on concrete or hard surfaces; use of forklifts, pallet jacks, ladders and rolling staircases. Consistent adherence to safety standards
- Understanding of correct lifting and loading techniques
We get asked a lot, “What is North 40?” If you know who we are, that’s a difficult question to answer because we cover quite a few categories. Our message, “Make a difference in how people experience work and play” is truly our heartbeat here, and if something comes up that doesn’t live up to this, we don’t do it.