Full Time Clothing Sales Associate
- 1000 3rd St NW, Great Falls, MT 59404, USA
- Location: Great Falls - West
Value is hard to find – but not when you look in the right places. The right place is here. Being a part of the North 40 life means being a part of something valuable. The North 40 Life is more than a mantra or a philosophy- it’s a lifestyle, it’s also a community, one that wants to help enrich your life by offering you genuine content and authentic products that add to your story and make your work and play meaningful. All the things you need, with nothing you don’t – the North 40 Life is what you make it.
Are you a creative individual with an eye for fashion? North 40 Outfitters in Great Falls, MT, is looking for a reliable, friendly, and dedicated individual who to join our clothing team. As a clothing associate, you will be responsible for:
- maintaining outstanding customer service
- generating sales
- stocking and merchandising product
- safeguarding company assets.
We provide a fun and rewarding work environment, a phenomenal employee discount, excellent benefits, and dedication to you as part of our team. Experience in retail clothing sales is helpful, and cashier experience is an added benefit. Position is full-time; North 40 Outfitters is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Committed to supplying our North 40 guests with world-class, "WOW" customer service, and providing solutions to their needs
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to effectively engage with people
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Capacity for high level and fast activity
- Previous retail clothing experience is helpful
- Ability to perform repetitious tasks
- Must be able to meet shift requirements, including working on weekends and certain holidays, between the business hours of Mon-Sat 7am to 7pm and 9am to 5pm on Sundays with flexibility in scheduling based on business needs
- Flexibility in scheduling based on business needs
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry 25 to 35 lbs. frequently and over that amount occasionally; reaching above shoulder height with up to 5-15 lbs. occasionally; spending up to 100% of work time, other than breaks, standing and moving and occasionally kneeling on carpeted/concrete surfaces; repetitive motion required to folding clothes for instance; use of ladders, rolling staircases, and pallet jacks.
We get asked a lot, “What is North 40?” If you know who we are, that’s a difficult question to answer because we cover quite a few categories. Our message, “Make a difference in how people experience work and play” is truly our heartbeat here, and if something comes up that doesn’t live up to this, we don’t do it.