- 9646 US-2, Airway Heights, WA 99001, USA
- Location: West Spokane
Value is hard to find – but not when you look in the right places. The right place is here. Being a part of the North 40 life means being a part of something valuable. The North 40 Life is more than a mantra or a philosophy- it’s a lifestyle, it’s also a community, one that wants to help enrich your life by offering you genuine content and authentic products that add to your story and make your work and play meaningful. All the things you need, with nothing you don’t – the North 40 Life is what you make it.
Are you a problem-solver? Do you enjoy working hard and striving for excellence on every project? North 40 Outfitters in Airway Heights/West Spokane, WA, is looking for a diligent and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a full-time Receiving Associate. As our Receiver, you would be responsible for the accurate, timely, and safe movement of merchandise onto the Store Floor, performance of manual labor as well as record-keeping and merchandise tracking duties. The ideal candidate will be a precise, detailed worker, who can work independently on many projects at once, while still ensuring accuracy remains at a premium. If you are able to handle our fast paced, demanding environment we want to talk to you! Prior knowledge of the shipping/receiving process and understanding of farm store merchandise is helpful.
We offer a fun and rewarding work environment, an excellent benefits package, a phenomenal employee discount, and competitive pay. Position is full-time; North 40 Outfitters is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Ability to maintain focus while working on routine tasks
- Hardworking and takes direction well
- Ensure that product is received and accurately split in a timely and efficient manner
- Particularly careful, thorough, precise, giving close attention to the accuracy of details
- General computer knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills, providing our North 40 guests with "WOW" customer service
- Good communication skills and the ability to effectively engage with individuals on a regular basis
- Forklift experience preferred
- Physical ability to lift up to 60 lbs. frequently, spend up to 100% of work time, other than breaks, standing and moving, climbing and kneeling on concrete or hard surfaces; use of forklifts, pallet jacks, ladders and rolling staircases. Consistent adherence to safety standards
- Understanding of correct lifting and packaging techniques
- Open availability and a willingness to meet shift requirements, including working on weekends and certain holidays, between the hours of 7am to 7pm Mon-Sat and 9am to 5pm on Sunday; flexibility in scheduling based on business needs
We get asked a lot, “What is North 40?” If you know who we are, that’s a difficult question to answer because we cover quite a few categories. Our message, “Make a difference in how people experience work and play” is truly our heartbeat here, and if something comes up that doesn’t live up to this, we don’t do it.