Clothing Sales Associate
- 1000 3rd St NW, Great Falls, MT 59404, USA
- Location: Great Falls - West
Value is hard to find – but not when you look in the right places. The right place is here. Being a part of the North 40 life means being a part of something valuable.
We provide a fun and rewarding work environment, a phenomenal employee discount, excellent benefits, and dedication to you as part of our team.
We are currently looking for an individual with past experience in retail clothing sales, cashier experience is an added benefit.
Position is full-time; North 40 Outfitters is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Are you a creative individual with an eye for fashion? If you are committed to providing state of the art service for our guests and outfitting them with the best solutions to meet their needs, we want to talk to you!
As a clothing associate, you will be responsible for the following:
- maintaining outstanding customer service
- generating sales,
- stocking and merchandising product
- safeguarding company assets
- Eye for Fashion
- Outgoing and very much a people person
- Experienced in clothing and retail, and customer service
- Committed to supplying our North 40 guests with world-class, "WOW" customer service, and providing solutions to their needs
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to effectively engage with people
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Capacity for high level and fast activity
- Ability to perform repetitious tasks
- Must be able to meet shift requirements, including working on weekends and certain holidays, between the business hours of Mon-Sat 7am to 7pm and 9am to 5pm on Sundays, with flexibility in scheduling based on business needs
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry 25 to 35 lbs. frequently and over that amount occasionally; reaching above shoulder height with up to 5-15 lbs. occasionally; spending up to 100% of work time, other than breaks, standing and moving and occasionally kneeling on carpeted/concrete surfaces; repetitive motion required to folding clothes for instance; use of ladders, rolling staircases, and pallet jacks.
We get asked a lot, “What is North 40?” If you know who we are, that’s a difficult question to answer because we cover quite a few categories. Our message, “Make a difference in how people experience work and play” is truly our heartbeat here, and if something comes up that doesn’t live up to this, we don’t do it.