Hardside Sales Associate
- 1000 3rd St NW, Great Falls, MT 59404, USA
- Location: Great Falls - West
Value is hard to find – but not when you look in the right places. The right place is here. Being a part of the North 40 life means being a part of something valuable. The North 40 Life is more than a mantra or a philosophy- it’s a lifestyle, it’s also a community, one that wants to help enrich your life by offering you genuine content and authentic products that add to your story and make your work and play meaningful. All the things you need, with nothing you don’t – the North 40 Life is what you make it.
Are you a dedicated self-starter who can motivate people and loves a challenge? North 40 Outfitters in Great Falls, MT, is looking for a Hardside Associates. Those that apply will need to have knowledge and passion in the following departments:Plumbing and Electrical, Tools, and Automotive. North 40 is looking for someone who has a real passion for providing exemplary customer service and can help their team in providing the best solutions for our guest's needs. As our Hardside Sales Associate, you will be responsible for outstanding customer service. Knowledge of hardware, tools, and automotive accessories is needed, as well as experience with farm store merchandise and retail sales. If you can handle our fast paced, demanding environment and have a desire to make an impact in your workplace, we want to talk to you! The ability to work with others within an extremely fast paced environment is crucial.
We provide a fun and rewarding work environment, excellent benefits, and an outstanding employee discount. Position is full time; North 40 Outfitters is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Committed to providing world-class, "WOW" customer service to our North 40 guests
- Knowledge of general hardware, hand tools and power tools; experience with plumbing, , farm equipment, automotive, electrical/plumbing, is a must!!!
- Outgoing and enthusiastic in all aspects of position; capable of anticipating, crafting and communicating merchandising plans. Deep understanding of general inventory processes
- Organized: Capable of keeping tasks, information, processes retain-able and retrievable for self and team.
- Time management skills
- Proven ability to change rapidly, multitask, and display flexibility while maintaining a calm demeanor
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends and any business day (including some holidays) between the hours of 7am to 7pm Mon-Sat, and 9am-5pm Sundays
- Physical ability to lift 20-50 pounds on a repetitive basis, bend, stoop, squat and climb ladders regularly; Understanding of correct lifting and loading techniques
We get asked a lot, “What is North 40?” If you know who we are, that’s a difficult question to answer because we cover quite a few categories. Our message, “Make a difference in how people experience work and play” is truly our heartbeat here, and if something comes up that doesn’t live up to this, we don’t do it.