Full Time Warehouse Associate
- 8307 E Trent Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99212, USA
- Location: Spokane
Value is hard to find – but not when you look in the right places. The right place is here. Being a part of the North 40 life means being a part of something valuable. The North 40 Life is more than a mantra or a philosophy- it’s a lifestyle, it’s also a community, one that wants to help enrich your life by offering you genuine content and authentic products that add to your story and make your work and play meaningful. All the things you need, with nothing you don’t – the North 40 Life is what you make it.
Do you pride yourself on a job well done? Are you willing to give your best to every project? Our Store in Spokane, WA is looking for a diligent and reliable individual to join our team as Warehouse Associate. As a part of our team, you will be responsible for the accurate, timely, and safe receiving of merchandise, as well as the performance of manual labor and record-keeping/merchandise tracking duties. If you are a loyal, conscientious individual who enjoys working within a team and are committed to doing a job well, we want to talk to you! Prior knowledge of the shipping/receiving process and understanding of farm store merchandise would be helpful. Come be a part of our team and be rewarded for your high quality work.
We provide a fun and rewarding work environment, excellent benefits, a phenomenal employee discount, and competitive pay. Position is full-time; North 40 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Must be at least 18 years old and have the ability to learn how to operate a forklift and freight handling equipment in a safe manner
- Good customer service skills, work ethic and a proven ability to get along with people in a team environment
- Good communication skills
- General computer knowledge
- Must work efficiently and complete tasks at a consistent pace
- Able to take written and verbal instruction/directions in a professional and courteous manner
- Monitors own work to ensure quality; Looks for ways to improve quality
- Attention to detail to ensure that product is received and accurately split in a timely and efficient manner
- High level of engagement, accuracy, attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer knowledge and basic math skills
- Experience with, or ability to learn E-Commerce platforms
- Forklift experience preferred
- Physical ability to lift and carry 50-75 pounds repetitively, bend, stoop, climb ladders continuously and spend up to 100% of work time standing and moving on concrete
- Understanding of correct lifting and packaging techniques
- Ability to meet shift requirements, including working on evenings, weekends and some holidays, between the hours of 7am to 7pm Mon - Sat and 9am to 5pm Sundays
We get asked a lot, “What is North 40?” If you know who we are, that’s a difficult question to answer because we cover quite a few categories. Our message, “Make a difference in how people experience work and play” is truly our heartbeat here, and if something comes up that doesn’t live up to this, we don’t do it.