Temporary Recruiting Assistant
- 5109 Alaska Trail, Great Falls, MT 59405, USA
Value is hard to find – but not when you look in the right places. The right place is here. Being a part of the North 40 life means being a part of something valuable. The North 40 Life is more than a mantra or a philosophy- it’s a lifestyle, it’s also a community, one that wants to help enrich your life by offering you genuine content and authentic products that add to your story and make your work and play meaningful. All the things you need, with nothing you don’t – the North 40 Life is what you make it.
Are you a detail-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment? North 40 Outfitters is searching for a highly organized and detailed individual to join our growing team as a Temporary Recruiting Assistant.
As our Recruiting Assistant, you will be responsible for contacting applicants, scheduling and conducting phone interviews. and other administrative activities as assigned. You will assist the Recruiter with managing the flow of candidates through the Applicant Tracking System, as well as responding to general candidate inquiries.
We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment, competitive wages, and a phenomenal employee discount. Position is part-time, hourly; North 40 Outfitters is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Great organizational and learning skills
- Ability to learn computer systems quickly
- Sense of urgency, detail oriented, and highly organized
- a team player
- Active listening skills - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Ability to easily engage and converse with others
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to assist in identifying the strengths and weaknesses of various candidates
Recruiting Assistant Responsibilities
- Responsible for contacting recommended candidates for phone interviews, scheduling and conducting interviews within a tight time frame, and reviewing results with the Recruiting Manager.
- Assist with the completion of reference checks for candidates
- Assist with responding to applicant questions and inquiries
We get asked a lot, “What is North 40?” If you know who we are, that’s a difficult question to answer because we cover quite a few categories. Our message, “Make a difference in how people experience work and play” is truly our heartbeat here, and if something comes up that doesn’t live up to this, we don’t do it.