Medical Non-CDL Route Delivery Driver
- 2685 Commercial St NE, Salem, OR 97301, USA
- Referral Bonus Eligible: Yes
Founded in 1948, Norco is headquartered in Boise, Idaho and has more than 70 branches in Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Nevada, Washington, Utah and Wyoming. As a family and employee owned company we operate the nation's largest independent gas manufacturer/distributor of welding, safety, medical equipment and supplies. Norco is proud to be among the thousands of privately-owned businesses nationwide that offer their employees a meaningful stake in the business through employee stock ownership (ESOP).
At Norco we share a common mission: "Serving You Better." Treating customers, suppliers and each other with respect and dignity is our top priority. We work hard every day to serve others and create rich lives for our employees, their families, and the communities where we work and live.
Norco, Inc. is currently offering a signing bonus of $1,500 for this position. Details of the signing bonus can be discussed during the interview. (Applies to full-time direct hires only
Norco is currently seeking an individual to fill our Medical Non-CDL Route Delivery Driver position. The Medical Non-CDL Route Delivery Driver is responsible for the delivery, set-up and pick up of DME equipment, supplemental oxygen products and supplies to home care patients within a prescribed and assigned geographical area. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Efficiently organize delivery route on a daily basis
- Delivers liquid and compressed gaseous oxygen to specified points of delivery
- Delivers durable medical equipment, as well as other home care related equipment to specific points of delivery
- Protects patient PHI per HIPAA regulations
- Handles the retrieval of rental return items and their proper handling and placement into the designated rental return area
- Provides patient/client orientation instructing on the proper use of equipment
- Works with patients/clients to solve a variety of problems, thereby acting as a company field
- Performs other tasks as assigned or necessary
- No at fault accidents in the past 3 years
- Ability to lift and/or carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs. frequently and occasionally weighing over 100 lbs
- Ability to accurately enter data into computer and acquire a working knowledge or any software applications necessary to the position
- Familiar with all FDA regulations as they pertain to oxygen
- Familiar with required accreditation policies and procedures as they pertain to delivery driver related activities and customer/staff safety
Questions? Contact one of our Driver Ambassadors for more information at 208-631-1549!
Norco offers a competitive compensation/benefit package, including:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Medical and Dependent Care Flex Accounts (FSA)
- Life Insurance provided at no cost to employee by Norco through United Heritage
- Supplemental Accident, Disease, and Life Insurance through Colonial Life Insurance
- Employee Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- Wellness Program
- Employee Discount on products sold by Norco
Norco, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Norco, Inc is a Drug-Free workplace.