Combination Store Manager
- 360 Rock Island Rd, East Wenatchee, WA 98802, USA
- Referral Bonus Eligible: Yes
Founded in 1948, Norco is headquartered in Boise, Idaho and has more than 70 branches in Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Nevada, Washington, Utah and Wyoming. As a family and employee owned company we operate the nation's largest independent gas manufacturer/distributor of welding, safety, medical equipment and supplies. Norco is proud to be among the thousands of privately-owned businesses nationwide that offer their employees a meaningful stake in the business through employee stock ownership (ESOP).
At Norco we share a common mission: "Serving You Better." Treating customers, suppliers and each other with respect and dignity is our top priority. We work hard every day to serve others and create rich lives for our employees, their families, and the communities where we work and live.
Norco is currently seeking an individual to fill our Combination Store Manager position. The Combination Store Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of his/her store. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Educates and enforces stores staff on the laws, codes and regulations (i.e. FDA, DOT and OSHA) that pertain to services and equipment provided by Norco Medical
- Plans, implements and documents staff meetings and education programs
- Evaluates, documents and rectifies all safety hazards in and around the office and warehouse
- Responsible for making sure profit margins are maintained at an acceptable level in accordance with guidelines set forth by the Zone and Executive Vice Presidents of Norco
- Hire, discipline, and terminate staff, as needed
- Lead, train, develop and motivate department’s employees
- Perform other tasks as assigned or necessary
- Prior sales and management experience preferred
- One year experience in home health operation or Norco medical store operations
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. frequently and up to 75 lbs. occasionally, to a height of 36"
- Ability to accurately enter data into computer and acquire a working knowledge or any software applications necessary to the position
- Ability to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time
Norco offers a competitive compensation/benefit package, including:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Medical and Dependent Care Flex Accounts (FSA)
- Life Insurance provided at no cost to employee by Norco through GAWDA
- Supplemental Accident, Disease, and Life Insurance through Colonial Life Insurance
- Employee Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- Wellness Program
- Employee Discount on products sold by Norco
Norco, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.