- 1001 N 1st St, Hamilton, MT 59840, USA
Founded in 1948, Norco is headquartered in Boise, Idaho and has more than 70 branches in Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Nevada, Washington, Utah and Wyoming. As a family and employee owned company we operate the nation's largest independent gas manufacturer/distributor of welding, safety, medical equipment and supplies. Norco is proud to be among the thousands of privately-owned businesses nationwide that offer their employees a meaningful stake in the business through employee stock ownership (ESOP).
At Norco we share a common mission: "Serving You Better." Treating customers, suppliers and each other with respect and dignity is our top priority. We work hard every day to serve others and create rich lives for our employees, their families, and the communities where we work and live.
Norco is currently seeking an individual to fill our Respiratory Therapist/Clinician position. The Respiratory Therapist/Clinician is responsible for evaluation, ordering and set up of all Category II and III equipment including rehabilitation services as directed. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with patients, physicians, therapists, insurance companies and referral sources to
optimize the equipment needs for clients
- Perform evaluations in homes, clinics, nursing facilities and hospitals
- Provide sales support and product demonstration to the healthcare community
- Monitor Quality Improvement Program
- Troubleshooting equipment related to oxygen and respiratory services during business hours
and when needed after regular business hours, weekends and holidays
- Market Norco services to referral sources
- Perform other tasks as assigned or necessary
- CRTT, RRT, RN, LPN, or eligible for any of the preceding
- State license, as required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and over 100 lbs. occasionally to a height of 36"
- Previous home care experience is preferred.
Norco offers a competitive compensation/benefit package, including:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Medical and Dependent Care Flex Accounts (FSA)
- Life Insurance provided at no cost to employee by Norco through GAWDA
- Supplemental Accident, Disease, and Life Insurance through Colonial Life Insurance
- Employee Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- Wellness Program
- Employee Discount on products sold by Norco
Norco, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.