Sales Representative Medical Devices - Southern UK
The client is a leading medical device manufacturer. Together with healthcare professionals, they help millions of people to live better lives. They say, We believe in the Power of Us, which means that they are stronger together. They are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered and celebrate.
In this role you will represent one of the global leaders in medical devices in the highest professional manner and be responsible for sales of the companies product portfolio at hospitals and private clinics in your area. Your goal will be to achieve company & individual product targets for the assigned territory while adhering to company policies at all times. You will be working closely with your direct colleagues responsible for Sales in other area’s and the Clinical Support Specialists in your region, together forming the UK Sales team.
- To sell on an entirely exclusive basis, the company's range of products as directed by management strategies;
- To develop close relationships with all orthopaedic surgeons and allied personnel on the territory;
- To provide, or arrange to be provided, all of the necessary training in the use of the companies products, but never to assist in any surgical procedure or patient intervention;
- To follow up any leads or visits, as directed by the Sales Manager, in a timely manner;
- To adhere to divisional sales strategies under the guidance of Sales Manager;
- To devote adequate time to acquiring the necessary knowledge of the company and competitive products required for him/her to be effective;
- To undertake other duties such as attendance at sales meetings, exhibitions, staff training etc. when required by the Sales Manager;
- To adhere to divisional pricing policy, unless permission has been received in writing from the Vice President, Northern Europe;
- To ensure that all samples or instrumentation assigned to the individual are cared for adequately;
- To provide on a weekly/monthly basis a report to the Sales Manager, outlining performance, activities and competitive situation;
- To ensure that hospital record cards are kept up to date and available for inspection at all times;
- To provide forecasts and market research information to divisional management as and when required;
- To commit adequate expenses and resources to cover all orthopaedic hospitals within the territory on a regular basis.
Qualifications we are looking for
- Educated to minimum 'A' level or equivalent;
- Preferably business degree or equivalent;
- Experience in healthcare industry;
- Strong Commercial skills;
- Knowledge of designated territory, hospitals & relevant hospital personnel.
What Will Make You Successful
- Proven selling & negotiating techniques;
- Proven communication & presentation skills;
- Numerate & literate;
- Dedicated and goal oriented.
What they offer you
- The chance to grow professionally in an international atmosphere, as well as personal growth and learning from the experts in the field along with a great group of people to work with;
- Projects that have an impact: The possibility to change the health care environment and processes, which result in huge positive impact for our customers and their patients;
- Variety in work: The possibility to work with different customers, projects, teams and technologies.
The company beliefs in rewarding their employees through competitive reward packages, ongoing coaching and talent development and providing you access to future career opportunities. Full product training is provided and of course a company car comes with this role.
Please upload your CV via the "apply" button or call for further inquiries to Noblesse Recruitment; Monique Nobel tel. +31 6 41 576 904.
CANDIDATES LIVING OUTSITE THE UK WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.