Customer Experience Representative - Hybride - Fluent in Dutch
The client is a leading medical device manufacture. Together with healthcare professionals, they help millions of people to live better lives. They say, We believe in the Power of Us, which means that they are stronger together. They are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered and celebrate.
The Customer Service/ Customer Experience Representative is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction within the organization. In addition he/she is responsible for optimal communication, support, correspondence and deliveries between customers, the commercial team and the customer service team.
- Providing commercial & administrative support of all commercial activities from the Sales team regarding customers;
- Being the communication portal between the Sales team, back office and customers;
- Order processing and making reservations for instruments to be borrowed in connection with the surgeries;
- Handling the Order Management (providing accurate delivery dates, pricing information, order status, et cetera);
- Allocating products;
- Being involved in inquiries;
- Preparing immediate deliveries/transfers of products;
- Handling order entry and checking price agreements and conditions.
- MBO/HBO education in Business or Administration, or equivalent through professional experience;
- Min. 2-4 years of professional experience in similar role;
- Fluent in Dutch and English is a must;
- IT literate (MS Office, SAP, Salesforce);
- Understanding of order/ sales processes;
- Preferably experienced in production planning;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Driven and persistent;
- An eye for details;
- Strong customer focus;
What do we offer?
The organization offers a challenging position in an international and dynamic environment with room for further growth & development and a competitive salary and remuneration package including a bonus and full free pension plan.
Please apply by sending your resume via the "apply" button or calll for further inquiries to Noblesse Recruitment; Monique Nobel tel. +31 (0)641 576 904.
Employees need to live in The Netherlands & visit the offices some days as well. No visa/ relocation support is provided.