E-Commerce Product Merchandiser EMEA
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
Our client is an international organization, with European Head Quarters in Rotterdam area. They manufacture and distribute high-tech products for various functional sports.
Purpose of the job
In this role you will be a member of the EMEA E-Commerce team and be responsible for all products for attractively displaying on the website and online EMEA accounts. You will constantly be up to date regarding the online channels and work closely with the different departments such as Marketing, Customer Service and an external agency to bring the product performance to a higher level.
- Responsible for developing the merchandise plans for the website and European online key accounts;
- Responsible for forecasting, planning, replenishment and buying inventory based on KPI’s and sell-through information;
- Monitor and analyze product performance and take initiatives to maximize sell through and turnover on the online channels (website and online key accounts i.e. Amazon);
- Coordinate quality in season promotions as incentive to increase customer experience and conversion rates. And execute Ecommerce Events (eg. Black Friday/Cyber Monday);
- Work intensively with the European markets to get the best results;
- Drive measurable on-site improvements to site navigation, search, product curation, on-site consumer segmentation & personalization;
- Drive and manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly insights to make consumer-informed decisions around inventory management & promotions. Manage product attributes to support filters and sorting rules;
- Set up cross-sell options, product recommendations, search suggestions;
- Coordinate marketing campaigns based on product launches and relevant promotions
- Support funnel-optimization process to improve online conversion rate;
- Work on Seasonal exchanges/Hard launch dates, together with Digital Marketing to ensure the website is supported from Marketing perspective;
- Coordinate product listings, discount codes and price adjustments;
- Deliver best in class experience when launching new categories.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Marketing or E-commerce;
- 5+ years of working experience in similar role;
- Fluent in English, preferred multilingual;
- Experience with online key accounts like Amazon;
- Knowledge of Sales Force Commerce Cloud & Marketing Cloud is preferred;
- International experience in retail consumer goods;
- High interest in latest technology and consumer trends;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Work well under pressure and with tight deadlines, strong in prioritizing;
- Is entrepreneurial and highly result oriented. Responsible for turnover in 10 countries;
- Strong analytical skills and able to translate this to commercial actions;
- Good understanding of digital merchandising principles and consumer buying behavior.
What do they offer?
A challenging position in a young and dynamic environment within a growing company with possibility to practice sports at the offices, a competitive salary and good secondary conditions including a good pension scheme, 25 holidays and discount on company products. Inspirational office environment with nice facilities such as on-site gym and company football team. Being part of a group of people who are working towards the same goal: grow the brand as big as possible, without losing the high-quality standards and philosophy out of sight!
Please upload your resume via the " apply" button or call for further inquiries to Monique Nobel tel. +31 6 41 576 904.