Solutions Architecture & Delivery Consultant Belgium Medical Devices (Home based)
- Brussels, Belgium
The company is one of the global leaders in the market. They manufactures, markets and distributes high quality and high-tech products in over 90 countries worldwide. A dynamic and innovative organization in the Medical Devices industry.
Purpose of the job
In this position, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of the companies’ Connect Solutions portfolio in the North of Belgium directly reporting to the Director of the Solutions Architecture Team. You will be responsible for implementing Connect Solutions to fulfill customer and company objectives in strategic accounts in the North of Belgium. The Connect Solutions portfolio is a very innovative portfolio covering all areas within orthopedics.
- Once the company and customer have agreed on a project, the Solutions Architecture & Delivery Consultant will be in charge of the project management of the program, ensuring that the Solution built delivers/exceeds Customer and companies agreed goals;
- The Solutions Consultant will work in close collaboration with multidisciplinary hospital teams in order to create value for patients, hospitals and providers;
- The Solutions Consultant will work pre- and post sales with Sales Teams and Strategic Account Sales Teams;
- The Solutions Architecture Consultant reports directly to the Director, Solutions Architecture & Delivery.
- A Master’s degree;
- Tri-lingual (Dutch, French and English|) in word and writing;
- Good understanding & knowledge of the Belgium market in terms of market dynamics, market access, regulations and key decision makers;
- Solid experience in working with multidisciplinary hospital teams (experience with Solutions is a major plus);
- Strong presentation skills;
- Ability to convince & influence others;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle complexity of large projects;
- Ability to energize and enthusiasm all levels of the organization in hospital accounts to deliver on goals and objectives;
- Strong analytical capabilities, project management skills and drive to make things happen;
- A LEAN 6-sigma grade is plus.
This dynamic job position requires an ability and willingness to travel within Belgium.
What do they offer?
The company offers you a challenging position with good career prospects in a fast growing international business and a competitive remuneration package, good pension plan, bonus scheme.
Please send your resume to Noblesse Recruitment by email by using the " apply" button. You can also call for for further inquires to Monique Nobel tel. +31 6 41 576 904.