Export Customer Service Coordinator
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
Our client is an international sportive organisation with European Head Quarters in Rotterdam area and multiple offices worldwide.
The Export Customer Service Coordinator ensures on time ordering and forecasting for all export customers. He/she will coordinate shipping data on a monthly basis and analyse general business trends from category and market perspective.The position will work under the supervision of the Export Customer Service Manager and cooperate with the other departments within the organisation.
- Understanding general Customer Service Processes;
- Creating and updating monthly shipment plans;
- Creating weekly overstock reports and managing coming orders;
- Managing seasonal forecasting deadlines with key markets;
- Coordinating seasonal order creation;
- Coordinating orders for special product groups order to cash (cross functional role);
- Coordinating seasonal sample orders;
- Analyzing performance of each market (seasonal);
- Providing general administrative support to Export Management Team.
In addition to these duties and responsibilities, the jobholder may be required to carry out other tasks assigned by his manager.
- Having keen interest to work in commercial environment;
- Energetic and positive attitude;
- Creative and “ out of the box-thinking”;
- HBO education level;
- Advanced Excel knowledge (macros);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Accurate and detail focused;
- Good communication skills;
- Medium Supply chain knowledge;
- Export experience is a plus
- Fluent in English.
What do they offer?
A challenging position in a young and dynamic and informal environment within a growing company with possibility to practice sports at the offices.