Finance Coordinator EMEA
- Rotterdam, Nederland
Beschrijving van het bedrijf
Our client is an international organization, setting up European Head Quarters in Rotterdam area. They manufacture and distribute high quality sport articles on a global scale for indoor sports.
In this role you will work under the supervision of the Finance Manager and be part of the financial account team. Together with the other team members, the financial account team is responsible for financial and management accounting for EMEA.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable;
- Manage monthly balance sheet control procedures and reconciliations;
- Analyzing actual versus budget variance and further investigation;
- Provide assistance and make recommendations to business and functional divisions by showing financial performance and trends;
- Support Month end Closing;
- Back up for credit control;
- Assist all functional and business departments in preparing their budget and forecasts;
- Provide additional support in Finance related projects.
- HBO degree in Accounting, Administration or similar;
- At least 3- 5 years working experience in similar responsibilities;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Strong numerical reasoning & good analytical skills;
- Excellent communication- and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently but is also a team player;
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven;
- Fluent in Dutch, English and preferably German;
- Available at least 36 hours per week.
What do they offer?
A challenging position in a young, dynamic and informal environment within a growing company with room to expand your role with side activities that match your qualities with possibilities to practice free sports at the offices.