Talent Acquisition Partner
- 1 Denison St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- Work Arrangement: Permanent
Nine. Australia’s Media Company.
Underpinned by our people, our strategic focus is on content, connections and growth.
Driven by our purpose - Australia belongs here - and guided by our values - walk the talk, turn over every stone, keep it human - we are the home of Australia’s most loved content and trusted brands across News, Sport, and Entertainment.
We lead the total television market in Australia through our key brands of Channel 9, Gem, Go, Rush and Life, and of course you can consume all our content, live or on-demand, on Australia’s leading free streaming platform, 9Now. We also own Stan, the market leading local subscription streaming service.
Our total publishing business covers The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, The Australian Financial Review, to the breadth of nine.com.au and The Pedestrian Group.
In our total audio business we are building talk radio for the next generation across 2GB, 3AW, 4BC and 6PR.
Nine is also an active participant in Australian consumer marketplaces through our majority shareholding in Domain and our ownership of Drive.
You’ll play a critical role in attracting talented people to Nine!
You'll be responsible for leading Talent Acquisition across Broadcast, Publishing and Radio, ensuring Nine has the right talent to achieve its strategic priorities. Delivering a best in class candidate and hiring leader experience.
Day to day you will:
- Work as a trusted business partner delivering end to end recruitment
- Drive continuous improvement, operational excellence and best practice
- Design, recommend and execute strategic sourcing campaigns including market mapping, targeted search, proactive approaches, talent communities and employer brand campaigns
- Provide regular talent acquisition reporting, insights and market updates
- Develop, uphold and implement clear processes and standards
- Coach and guide people leaders
What we would like to see on your resume:
- Deep expertise and knowledge of best practice end to end talent acquisition (preferably within an in-house or RPO role)
- Experience in developing and executing TA strategy
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering a range of creative talent initiatives
- Ability to develop and present meaningful reporting and insights
You will be a passionate and creative team player with the ability to influence and drive change.
Every day will be different, as this role comes with its fair share of variety!
Life at Nine:
Nine is a people business. Being part of the team means you’ll be in a culture that promotes creativity and innovation, diversity and inclusion, is open to feedback, rewards impact and ensures everyone is heard. You’ll also receive:
- Career development and quality training
- Up to 16 weeks paid primary carer’s parental leave
- Discounts on lifestyle, entertainment, and leisure memberships, including health insurance, dental and gym
- Access to Future Women – a movement to help women connect, learn and lead through unique content and events.
- Hybrid Working/Flexible working
- Discounts on products and services with corporate partners
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At Nine, we are committed to fostering a workforce that embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and where practices are equitable to ensure our people experience a sense of belonging. From day one, you'll be encouraged to bring your whole self to work and will be supported to perform at your best. Should you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
Nine’s Workplace Condition of Entry:
Nine is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and doing what is reasonably practical to protect our people, including visitors to all Nine sites and events.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes