Media & Partnerships Executive
- 1 Denison St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
Nine is Australia’s largest locally owned media company – the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle, and Entertainment. We pride ourselves on creating the best content, accessed by consumers when and how they want – across Publishing, Broadcasting and Digital.
Nine’s assets include the 9Network, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and The Australian Financial Review, radio stations 2GB, 3AW, 4BC and 6PR, digital properties such as nine.com.au, 9Now, 9Honey, Pedestrian.TV, Drive, subscription video platform Stan and a majority investment in Domain Group.
About the role
The Media & Partnerships division at Nine was developed post all the acquisitions and mergers to centralise cross marketing and promotional activities utilising our own suite of brands first to lay down the base marketing plans. The purpose of this division is to drive audience growth, utilising the strength of our brands to determine the best activities to deliver on campaign objectives.
The Media & Partnerships Executive will be responsible for supporting the Media & Partnerships Manager, as well as the various marketing teams across the group at Nine. Your role will focus on the implementation of projects where media support is required, and will involve a combination of setting campaigns live, tracking activities and post-campaign reporting back to the business.
Day to day you will:
- Implement, track, and measure all house campaigns across TV, Digital Display & Programmatic, Video, Radio and Print
- Work closely with your manager on the continual development of the house inventory project
- Provide media plans for review and approval
- Develop relationships with various stakeholders including marketing, trade marketing, publicity, sales, commercial and traffic teams
- Upload creative onto our digital platforms, both display and video
- Run relevant reports to look at performance of digital and video display campaigns
- Track and manage that the agreed terms of contracts are delivered and provide monthly updates
- Support with the implementation of Community Service Announcement requirements across various assets (including TV, Digital Display, Video, Radio, Print and OOH) and work with the traffic teams to set CSA activity
Enough about us, let's talk about you
You will have a solid understanding of media principles and channel planning, and an interest in solving marketing problems and finding solutions. You will be a strong communicator with the drive and confidence to share your opinion, perspectives and ideas.
What we would like to see on your resume:
- An understanding of media metrics (R&F, Impressions, CPM, VTR, Viewable Impressions) gained through experience in a similar role
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Excel / Google Sheets, Powerpoint / Slides, Word, G-Suite
- The ability to work in a small team and adapt to changing business priorities
- A demonstrated ability to take briefs and confidently work autonomously to get to the next stage of the process
- A history of coming up with innovative ideas and processes to make better decisions for clients and/or internal stakeholders
Life at Nine
Nine is a people business. Being part of the team means you’ll be in a culture that promotes creativity and innovation, diversity and inclusion, is open to feedback, rewards impact and ensures everyone is heard. You’ll also receive:
- Career development and quality training
- Up to 16 weeks paid primary carer’s parental leave
- Discounts on lifestyle, entertainment, and leisure memberships, including health insurance, dental and gym
- Access to Future Women – a movement to help women connect, learn and lead through unique content and events.
- Hybrid Working/Flexible working
- Discounts on products and services with corporate partners
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At Nine, we are committed to fostering a workforce that embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and where practices are equitable to ensure our people experience a sense of belonging. From day one, you'll be encouraged to bring your whole self to work and will be supported to perform at your best. Should you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
Nine’s Workplace Condition of Entry:
Nine is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and doing what is reasonably practical to protect our people, including visitors to all Nine sites and events.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes