- 1 Denison St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- Work Arrangement: Permanent
Nine is Australia’s largest locally owned media company – the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle, and Entertainment. We pride ourselves on creating the best content, accessed by consumers when and how they want – across Publishing, Broadcasting and Digital.
Additionally, Nine represents WIN Television's National advertising sales. Win is Australia’s largest regional commercial television network, broadcasting to more of regional Australia than any other regional commercial network. WIN broadcasts into 29 markets across six states of Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, Western Australia as well as the Australian Capital Territory.
As a Sales Coordinator you will assist the sales team, including the Sales Manager, with quality support. This will include processing and managing the placement of media bookings, generating reports and other associated administrative work. You will respond to client requests and at times meet/greet with clients at relevant sales functions.
Our Sales Coordinators are organised, driven and able to work independently to deliver outstanding results and best in market service to our clients. You will work within a fast-paced, high-performing, and energetic sales team who push boundaries and lead the media sales industry.
Day to day you will:
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders, agencies, and clients
- Work with Sales Executives to identify opportunities for growth from new clients, as well as from current and lapsed client lists
- Accurately set up accounts and process advertising bookings
- Manage and deliver campaigns
- Provide effective, timely and accurate responses to client and viewer enquiries
- Provide regular reports to clients and the team on the delivery of campaigns
- Generate and analyse relevant insights and research
- Perform administrative project work
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are a self-starter who is organised, driven, and committed to delivering outstanding results and best in market service to our clients. You pride yourself on your positive and professional communication style, and enjoy participating in a collaborative, results-driven team environment. You are supportive of others and always willing and share new information and innovative ideas with the team.
You are eager to learn and have the ambition to build your Media Sales career from the ground up. You will be excited to get your foot in the door of Australia’s largest locally owned media company and motivated by the multitude of opportunities that it presents.
What we would like to see on your resume:
- Minimum of one year administration experience
- Experience working under pressure and meeting deadlines while maintaining high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to take steps to solve a problem and resolve issues and complaints
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written
- Advanced skills with Microsoft office and Google Workspace
Life at Nine
Nine is a people business. Being part of the team means you’ll be in a culture that promotes creativity and innovation, diversity and inclusion, is open to feedback, rewards impact and ensures everyone is heard. Importantly, you'll receive the following:
- Career development and quality training
- Up to 16 weeks paid primary carer’s parental leave
- Discounts on lifestyle, entertainment, and leisure memberships, including health insurance, dental and gym
- Discounts on products and services with corporate partners
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At Nine, we are committed to fostering a workforce that embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and where practices are equitable to ensure our people experience a sense of belonging. From day one, you'll be encouraged to bring your whole self to work and will be supported to perform at your best. Should you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
Nine’s Workplace Condition of Entry:
Nine is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and doing what is reasonably practical to protect our people, including visitors to all Nine sites and events.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes