Sales Coordinator - Broadcast
- 717 Bourke St, Docklands VIC 3008, Australia
- Work Arrangement: Permanent
Nine is Australia’s largest locally owned media company – the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle, and Entertainment. We pride ourselves on creating the best content, accessed by consumers when and how they want – across Publishing, Broadcasting and Digital.
Nine’s assets include the 9Network, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and The Australian Financial Review, radio stations 2GB, 3AW, 4BC and 6PR, digital properties such as nine.com.au, 9Now, 9Honey, Pedestrian.TV, Drive, subscription video platform Stan and a majority investment in Domain Group.
This is a great opportunity to join the Sales team working across broadcast. Your career at Nine will also give you exposure and opportunity to work across multiple media platforms.
You'll need to be a self-starter that loves to own projects and take them through to completion, always looking to take initiative.
You will need to love working with a close-knit high performing team as you manage the administration of advertising campaigns and respond to client needs as required. You will work closely with Sales Executives and Sales Managers, servicing the needs of a group of media agencies and clients.
Day to day you will be responsible for:
- Sales implementation and Campaign management
- Creating and updating reports
- Manage day to day communication with the clients and ensure that work is delivered on time.
- Ability to prioritise many projects at once, problem solve internally and with clients
- Liaise with internal stakeholders including other sales teams, content partnerships and sales operations.
Being part of our Nine Sales team means you will benefit from:
- Working for the largest media company in Australia in a dynamic team at a fast paced, fun, high energy media company.
- You will work with a team of experienced sales executives learning all aspects of the media sales ecosystem - with the opportunity to work across multiple channels
- Our fun vibrant culture and large recognition program where we reward outstanding performance quarterly
- Being rewarded through our highly competitive incentive structure
To be successful, you will ideally need to have:
- Awareness and interest in media advertising sales
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative and proactivity
- Excellent communication skills with professional personal presentation
- Computer literacy - Ideally with experience across both Microsoft and Google systems (eg Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other presentation methods).
- Sound word processing and database management skills
- Ability to operate collaboratively as part of a team, and also autonomously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, dynamic environment.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, showing punctuality.
- A high level of integrity
Life at Nine
Nine is a people business. Being part of the team means you’ll be in a culture that promotes creativity and innovation, diversity and inclusion, is open to feedback, rewards impact and ensures everyone is heard. Importantly, you'll receive the following:
- Competitive base salary and market leading Incentive Scheme that rewards and recognises performance & success!
- Career development and quality training - tailored to your needs.
- Every day is flexible - we believe in the future of work where our work is led by task and purpose.
- Complimentary subscriptions to all our platforms including Sydney Morning Herald, AFR, The Age, Brisbane Times and WA today.
- 16 weeks paid primary carer's parental leave.
- Discounts on lifestyle, entertainment, and leisure memberships, including health insurance, dental and gym
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At Nine, we are committed to fostering a workforce that embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and where practices are equitable to ensure our people experience a sense of belonging. From day one, you'll be encouraged to bring your whole self to work and will be supported to perform at your best. Should you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
Nine’s Workplace Condition of Entry:
Nine is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and doing what is reasonably practical to protect our people, including visitors to all Nine sites and events.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes