- 1 Denison St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- Work Arrangement: Permanent
Life at Nine.
Nine’s strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly and engage audiences and advertisers. We are Australia’s largest locally owned media company – the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle, and Entertainment.
Nine’s assets include the Nine Network, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and The Australian Financial Review, Nine Radio, digital properties such as nine.com.au, 9Now, 9Honey, Pedestrian.TV, subscription video platform Stan and majority investments in Domain Group and Drive.
Nine is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create an inclusive and diverse workplace that encourages everyone to bring their own unique capabilities, experiences and characteristics to work.
We are committed to working in partnership with and support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Your New Opportunity at Nine
As the Sales Executive you are responsible for delivering market leading solutions whilst ensuring superior service and results for your designated agency and client group.
You will be a leader on the sales floor and have strong internal relationships, while constantly developing and maintaining strong relationships with key agencies and clients alike.
Day to day you will:.
- Clear understanding of all of Nine’s wider products spanning Broadcast, Publishing, Digital and Radio.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of online video and display, native content, performance media and programmatic buying
- Internal Relationships: Strong relationships with key stakeholders internally. Ability to navigate and work with several departments and stakeholders to deliver leading solutions for your partners
- External Relationships: Build and nurture relationships with key stakeholders of all levels within agencies. Ability to represent the Nine brand in market
- Market Knowledge: Have a current and thorough understanding of the media industry, its buying models, trends, the competitive landscape, the changing landscape and what this means for Nine
- Responses: Creating market leading responses and solutions for clients. Deliver solutions to your clients that are strategically and creatively led showcasing your deep knowledge of your client’s business
- Proactivity: Proactively identify opportunities for revenue growth. Ability to identify opportunities for new business growth from lapsed or new clients.
Enough about us, lets talk about you!
- Media experience
- Excellent communication, relationship and account management skills
- Proven ability of delivering revenue success and forecasting
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand revenue trends and use data to influence sales strategy
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to efficiently prioritise and manage several tasks at once
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
What you'll get in return at Nine.
- Career development and quality training
- Up to 16 weeks paid primary carer’s parental leave
- Discounts on lifestyle, entertainment, and leisure memberships, including health insurance, dental and gym
- Access to Future Women – a movement to help women connect, learn and lead through unique content and events.
- Hybrid Working/Flexible working
- Discounts on products and services with corporate partners including Samsung, Apple, JB HI-FI, HP, Hertz Car Hire and TFE Hotels
- Nine Cares
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At Nine, we are committed to fostering a workforce that embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and where practices are equitable to ensure our people experience a sense of belonging. From day one, you'll be encouraged to bring your whole self to work and will be supported to perform at your best. Should you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes