- 654 Sir Samuel Griffith Dr, Mount Coot-Tha QLD 4066, Australia
- Work Arrangement: Permanent
Nine’s strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly and engage audiences and advertisers. We are Australia’s largest locally owned media company – the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle, and Entertainment, we pride ourselves on creating the best content, accessed by consumers when and how they want.
Nine’s assets include the Nine Network, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and Australian Financial Review, radio stations 2GB, 3AW, 4BC and 6PR, digital properties such as nine.com.au, 9Now, 9Honey, Pedestrian.TV, subscription video platform Stan and a majority investments in Domain Group and CarAdvice.
The Facilities Manager works within the Operations team at Nine Queensland. The role of the Facilities Manager at Nine provides Facilities Management across multiple sites. As a manager, you’ll assist with the day-to-day operation of the sites, in a way that achieves excellent customer satisfaction. In addition, the role liaises directly with contractors and provides support in adhering to financial budgets and operational goals of the contract.
- Managing the day-to-day operational issues associated within the allocated facility and sites, including but not limited to the management of subcontractors, verification of works, administering of variations and associated invoices, reporting and stakeholder liaison.
- Ensure all planned and essential services maintenance is performed, documented, audited and all statutory forms are complete.
- Management of the 24-hour security team
- Leading the team to deliver contractual outcomes in relation to Opex and Capex
- Leadership, planning, and performance management
- Contract Reporting and maintaining contract plans
- Financial Performance
- Lead Occupational Health and safety compliance
Essential experience & skills
- Minimum 10-15 years’ experience in Facilities Management with exposure to essential services building maintenance.
- Work Health & Safety experience
- Exceptional people management and process improvement skills
- Strong technical skills and broad exposure to technical issues including Air Conditioning systems.
- Project management experience
- Experienced in managing health and safety aspects of operations for Nine personnel, sub-contractors, customers, and the public
- Working knowledge of Building Codes, Australian Standards and Regulatory requirements and Statutory laws
- Operation within a Quality Accredited environment with demonstrable skills in Continuous Improvement.
Desirable experience & skills
- Electrical Trade qualification
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia permanently.
If you’re looking for your next challenge in a fun, rewarding environment, then this could be the role for you. Our people move fast and act smart: if this sounds like you, then let’s talk!
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.