- St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000, Australia
- Work Arrangement: Permanent
When it comes to connecting brands with the passions of Australians, there’s no other media company like Nine.
As the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning news, business and finance, lifestyle, entertainment and sport, we pride ourselves on creating and curating quality content, accessed by consumers when and how they want.
We are seeking a Sales Coordinator to join our team in Perth.
You will be responsible for delivering solutions while ensuring superior service and results for a designated agency and client group.
The role will work within a fast-paced, high-performing and energetic Sales team who push boundaries and are leaders in the media industry.
- Providing administrative support to our Agency Sales team, in the first instance, also assisting across the business as required.
- Booking and revising advertising spots within the context of an advertising campaign
- Communicating with clients to ensure the smooth running of advertising campaigns
- Accommodate and prioritise a number of concurrent advertising campaigns
- Liaise with advertising agencies via telephone, email and in-person to coordinate bookings, revisions and rates for advertising campaigns
- Data entry of advertising spots to sales and traffic system, confirming phone bookings with agency/client via email
- Managing material instruction process and apply MIs to ensure commercials are allocated to bookings in a timely and correct manner
- Monitor movement of advertising spots in the Traffic system and act to ensure (number and amount of) ‘credits’ are reduced
- Supporting on campaign proposals and developing commercial schedules
- Monitor delivery, proactively optimise performance and report progress against client goals
- Generating reports from online systems to monitor and report on campaigns, including detailed post campaign reports
- Meeting deadlines and quality measures in relation to preparing props for client presentations
- Build and maintain effective relationships with agencies and clients
- Have a deep understanding of the media industry, trends and our products, with the ability to adjust to market changes
- Ability to represent the Nine brand out in market across multiple platforms
- Excellence in delivery and client management, to meet and surpass our Service Level Agreements, that we pride ourselves on
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication, relationship and account management skills
- Strong analytical skill to understand revenue trends and use data to influence sales strategy
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to efficiently prioritise and manage several tasks at once
- Excel and PowerPoint skills are preferable
- Confidence to speak to clients, individually or in groups
Being part of our Nine Sales team means you will benefit from:
- Participating in our Sales Academy to further your skills in both digital and broadcast sales
- Our fun vibrant culture and large recognition program where we reward outstanding performance quarterly
- With success, you are rewarded through our highly competitive commission structure
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At Nine, we are committed to fostering a workforce that embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and where practices are equitable to ensure our people experience a sense of belonging. From day one, you'll be encouraged to bring your whole self to work and will be supported to perform at your best. Should you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
Please Note: Unrestricted Australian working rights are required for this position. Only Australian Citizens / PR Holders may apply.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.