- Sir Samuel Griffith Dr, Mount Coot-Tha QLD 4066, Australia
- Work Arrangement: Casual
Nine’s strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly and engage audiences and advertisers. We are Australia’s largest locally owned media company – the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle, and Entertainment, we pride ourselves on creating the best content, accessed by consumers when and how they want.
Nine’s assets include the Nine Network, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and Australian Financial Review, radio stations 2GB, 3AW, 4BC and 6PR, digital properties such as nine.com.au, 9Now, 9Honey, Pedestrian.TV, subscription video platform Stan and a majority investments in Domain Group and CarAdvice.
The Building Security Guards work within the Building Facilities team which is responsible for providing a high level of security services. The role reports to the Building Facilities Manager and requires the ability to work on a rotating roster basis. This role also includes other duties including courier bookings and deliveries.
Please note this is a casual role.
- Monitoring and operation of CCTV systems
- Gating in/out vehicles and deliveries
- Performing security patrols
- Ability to build good relationships with staff and key stakeholders
- Checking in guest and contractors
- Availability to work 12 hour rotating shifts including public holidays and weekends
Essential experience & skills
- Current QLD security license (unarmed)
- Valid first aide certificate and CPR
- Own vehicle
- Medium level computer skills
- Able to make decisions independently
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Ability to problem solve, particularly repair work
- The ability to be a good communicator
Desirable experience & skills
- Previous gatehouse security experience
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia permanently.
If you’re looking for your next challenge in a fun, rewarding environment, then this could be the role for you. Our people move fast and act smart: if this sounds like you, then let’s talk!
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.