Security Practice Lead
- 1 Denison St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- Work Arrangement: Permanent
When it comes to connecting brands with the passions of Australians, there’s no other media company like Nine.
As the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning news, business and finance, lifestyle, entertainment and sport, we pride ourselves on creating and curating quality content, accessed by consumers when and how they want.
Product and Technology builds and maintains the Nine digital products connecting and engaging Nine’s audiences across multiple platforms and systems.
The Security Practice Lead inputs and collaborates on the security strategy within Product and Technology - Digital and Engineering Practice.
The Security Practice Lead is tasked with ensuring cyber security is embedded in the development lifecycle and operates in a high positive and highly collaborative team environment. The role works to reduce cyber security risks across the Nine digital group by contributing to the development and execution of key controls. The Security Practice Lead is part of the digital and engineering practice but aligns and operates closely as an extension of the group cyber security team.
The key accountabilities for this role are
- Identifying protection goals consistent with addressing current and emerging threats.
- Identify threats and opportunities associated with Nine’s digital product portfolio
- Management and development of security operations for monitoring of threats as well as supporting the design implementation and management of cloud infrastructure .
- Development of tooling and coding practices that allow for proactive approach to identifying security risk and threats.
- Proactively work with teams/squads to both enhance and uplift understanding of both tooling and policy awareness in the development life cycle - education and awareness
- Security Mindset
- Experience in maintaining high quality secure code, identifying common coding flaws and security issues
- Deep knowledge of security controls in dev sec ops and cloud security space
- Influencing skills with Engineering teams and senior management
- Experience with implementing OWASP into an environment
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies process and tools
We embrace all aspects of diversity & inclusion and are committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
Please Note: Unrestricted Australian working rights are required for this position. Only Australian Citizens / PR Holders may apply.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.