Executive Assistant to Director of Sales
- Sir Samuel Griffith Dr, Mount Coot-Tha QLD 4066, Australia
- Work Arrangement: Fixed Term
Nine’s strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly and engage audiences and advertisers. We are Australia’s largest locally owned media company – the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle, and Entertainment, we pride ourselves on creating the best content, accessed by consumers when and how they want.
Nine’s assets include the Nine Network, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and Australian Financial Review, radio stations 2GB, 3AW, 4BC and 6PR, digital properties such as nine.com.au, 9Now, 9Honey, Pedestrian.TV, subscription video platform Stan and a majority investments in Domain Group and CarAdvice.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for assisting the Director of Sales with the planning and management of their duties as well as all administrative tasks requiring a sound understanding of the organisations policies, procedures and structure. This role works also to support the broader Brisbane sales office and will engage in key communication on a national level to assist where required.
- Providing administrative assistance to the Director of Sales.
- High degree of accuracy in all correspondence.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events
- Monitor, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Extensive diary and travel management
- Co-ordinate, manage and book travel and preparation of itineraries as required; domestic and international
- Working with executives to prioritise access to them from internal and external stakeholders
- Helping to prepare documents, presentations and draft responses
- Ensure all requests and tasks are dealt with in a timely and professional manner
- Close co-operation and collaboration with internal stakeholders and peers across the business.
- Other duties as reasonably required.
- Demonstrates a positive and professional communication style
- Participates in and supports a team environment
- Communicates in a clear, timely and consistent manner
- Shares information in a positive way
- Supports and participates in a safe workplace culture
The successful candidate will have exceptional organisational skills, be pro-active and a confident communicator. They will also need to have a keen eye for detail and be a team player.
- Experience and confidence in supporting and interacting with senior executives
- Advanced skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Advanced skills and knowledge in Microsoft Outlook Calendar and Inbox management
- Excellent demonstrated communication skills – both written and oral – in a clear and articulate manner
- Ability to solve problems and demonstrate initiative
- Experience working in, and thriving in, a fast-paced environment and delivering under pressure
- A dedicated and flexible attitude and a willingness to do a range of tasks outside of day to day role as required
This is a 12-month maternity leave contract role only.
We embrace all aspects of diversity & inclusion and are committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes