Post-Sales Support Engineer
- Howard St, San Francisco, CA, USA
Nimble Collective provides a virtual streaming collaboration animation platform empowering a community of artists to create, collaborate and prosper. Nimble Collective removes many of the restrictions that hinder the ability to create and distribute animated content. Nimble’s platform is 100% cloud-native leveraging high performance graphics infrastructure. No more needing to download software or install clients, creating is just one url click away.
Creators have the freedom to ‘Be Your Own Studio’ and control creative accomplishments without the barriers and expense that are associated with producing great content. Nimble Collective allows filmmakers to tell their story, connect with other creators and distribute their work to the world.
Based in Mountain View, CA, Nimble Collective is focused on revolutionizing the animation content market with the industry’s largest cloud-based, end-to-end platform and community where users develop and distribute their own content. Founded in November 2014, the company is led by a stellar team comprising acclaimed animators, technologists and entrepreneurs.
****Applicant can be in Mountain View, SF, or Oakland, CA****
Nimble Collective is looking for a talented engineer to support our relationship with Nimble Collective clients and animators. Tasks will include troubleshooting, data reports, and bug fixes as needed. The post sales support engineer will work directly with the client and their technical staff, as well as the animators and their support staff. The support engineer will be required to thoroughly understand Nimble Collective’s product and our relationship with our clients and animators.
This position is responsible for answering questions from the client and delivering fixes to them. We expect this person deliver solutions in a timely manner with minimal supervision. We expect this person to represent Nimble Collective in a professional manner in all communication with the client and animators. The support engineer will bridge the gap between the Nimble Collective engineering team, Nimble Collective’s Community Artistic Success Team (CAST), and the client. The support engineer will be required to attend weekly meetings between the client and Nimble Collective’s CAST team. As such, we are searching for someone who has good written and verbal communication skills.
● Work with Nimble Collective’s client directly to troubleshoot difficulties they encounter
● Prioritize and fix bugs which impede the goals of the client
● Work individually or collaborate with the Nimble Collective engineering team as warranted
● Learn fast, work independently, and handle multiple simultaneous projects
● Demonstrated ability solve problems independently
● Write readable code and document changes; deliver quality results in a timely manner
● Ability to work an external client of StudioNow who are primarily non-technical
● Effective written and verbal communication skills requiredExcellent writing and editing skills
● Excellent coding and scripting skills
● Mastery of industry-standard release and build management
● Extensive experience building release infrastructure
● Expertise with Amazon Web Services
● Expertise with github
● Previous experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment
● Passion for media, technology and gadgets
● 2+ years experience implementing web technologies, and in scalable cloud systems.
● Animation or other rich media delivery technologies a plus
● BS in computer science preferred or equivalent experience
● Strong Plus, but not required: Frame Cloud Platform
● Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivilant work experience
● Technical language proficiency must be demonstrated
● English language proficiency must be demonstrated
● Ability to clearly communicate and articulate ideas essential
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.