- Oranienstraße, Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Become a part of nilo and help us to remove the stigma surrounding mental health!
Play a vital role in building THE platform for mental wellbeing in the workplace. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat anxiety, nilo.health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees to live more fulfilled personal and professional lives.
As Product Lead at nilo.health you will get the rare opportunity to shape our product culture from the early days & build a strong team. Together with our founders you will create the product vision and drive strategical decisions in order to ensure we build an exceptional product. You will need to deeply understand the user and the problems we are solving and think holistically in order to steer the product processes. You will grow our product team substantially, while working on an impactful & well-funded mission!
If you are looking for a big opportunity at an ambitious organization while making a positive impact alongside a talented team - you are a perfect fit.
🚀 Your responsibility
- Drive product definition and strategy to make sure we build the right product
- Identify the most immediate problems to solve and drive new feature development from start to finish
- Build, retain and develop an exceptional team of product managers and product designers
- Measure and enhance product performance, both from integrating and analyzing behavioral customer data and feedback into key product design
- Drive continuous exchange with other departments, aligning everyone within nilo with our product strategy
👀 What we are looking for
- Strong cultural fit & a great passion for destigmatizing mental health care
- Significant experience in product lifecycle management and working in agile environments
- Proven track record of building scalable products in fast-growing environments
- Prior experience in managing & scaling teams
- Strong organizational, leadership and communication skills
🤩 What you get
- An amazing team of highly motivated people
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Personal wellbeing benefits ;)
- Top equipment
If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!