- Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Employees can work remotely
Employ cross-functional methodologies, including design thinking, user experience design, customer experience, and user–centered design to support analysis, design, and development of new and existing systems and perform back–end and front–end development work. Create high and low fidelity wireframes and design artefacts. Diagram user flows, data flows, site architectures, and user interfaces using site maps and wireframes. Analyze functional business requirements, design specifications, and provide analyses and solutions for user interaction problems.
- Facilitate client's product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Participate in UX documentation (sitemaps, wireframes, journey maps, etc.).
- Contribute and integrate with our user testing methodologies and research on an ongoing basis.
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage concepts to usability testing and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective that support end-client needs and overall business objectives.
- Create wireframes and/or interactive prototypes reflecting information architecture, navigational models, process flows, page layout, information displays, and interactive components based on user research.
- Contribute to documentation or user interface design standards, best practices, design patterns, and project templates.
- Analyze Digital Marketing and e-Business market trends to identify innovations and new business opportunities.
- Experience with developing Web-based applications, including academic development.
- Must be able to take abstract ideas and convert them into reasonable requirements to present to the developer.
- Experience in designing for responsive, cross-browser and native mobile app experiences.
- Proficiency with modern design and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop,XD, Aftereffects (for Prototyping), Principle (for Prototyping) , Illustrator) & should be has informed with latest updates for these apps.
- Have a rich track record in creating amazing UIs.
- Experience with HTML/CSS/JS and iOS/Android technology.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE US
- All employees benefits for free (our famous games room, daily breakfast, fruits, coffee and other hot drinks, soft drinks and juices, company days out and parties…)
- Social insurance
- Open-door management policy
- Full Medical insurance
- Accommodation and Transportation Allowance
- Friendly environment that values innovation and efficiency
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and talent development
- Feedback encouragement
- Recognition and reward programs
- Competitive salaries and incentives
- Friendly environment
- Flexible and Comfortable schedule
- Fun committees
- Monetary rewards
- Fun, smart and creative people
- Career possibilities with growing team
- Paid vacations
- Social benefits
For more information about Nile Bits, please visit our website: