Frontend Developer (React)
- Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Employees can work remotely
We are looking for a skilled Frontend Developer (React). In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Min 1 years of experience working as a React.
- Robust knowledge in object-oriented programming is a must.
- DevExpress knowledge is a great addition.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- MVC.Net knowledge is an addition.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE US
- All employees benefits for free (our famous games room, daily breakfast, fruits, coffee and other hot drinks, soft drinks and juices, company days out and parties…)
- Social insurance - the highest level.
- Flexible and Comfortable schedule.
- Paid annual and national vacation.
- Open-door management policy.
- Working remotely.
- Full Medical insurance.
- Accommodation and Transportation Allowance.
- Friendly environment that values innovation and efficiency.
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and talent development.
- Feedback encouragement.
- Recognition and reward programs.
- Competitive salaries and incentives.
- Friendly environment.
- Fun committees.
- Monetary rewards.
- Fun, smart and creative people.
- Career possibilities with growing team.
- Social benefits.
For more information about Nile Bits, please visit our website: