Senior iOS/Android/Cordova Developer - Remote
- Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Employees can work remotely
We are looking for a talented iOS developer to maintain iOS, Android and some new Flutter applications. Developing, supporting and upgrading high-end applications for the latest mobile devices.
Support existing applications and develop new ones
- Bringing apps inline with iOS 13 SDK and min XCode 11.0 IDE
- Apps must be made to support iOS 'notch' devices
- Submit updated applications to the AppStore and upgraded to meet the latest Apple requirements, both technical and
- App upgrades they may require source code, project settings, swop out libraries, and convert entire layouts and UI components that may be legacy. So all is compatible with HIG then finally build and push binary for Apple review
- Ensure our apps available on the App Store are functional, up to date and compatible with current Apple store review guidelines
- Latest Cordova iOS engine
- App in XCode
- Y libraries need to be replaced; Rest comms, UI components (loader views) and APIs.
- Rewrite Network layer in Swift 5 using modern frameworks i.e. RxSwift.
- MVVM experience
- Apple iOS/ Android full lifecycle
- Proven experience in app development cross platform ie Cordova
- Upgrade app experience
- Worked with Cordova
- experience converting Swift to MVVM
- excellent at offline storage
- experience Apple store app publishing
- good code quality, organisation and automation
WHY YOU’LL LOVE US
- All employees benefits for free (our famous games room, daily breakfast, fruits, coffee and other hot drinks, soft drinks and juices, company days out and parties…)
- Social insurance - the highest level.
- Flexible and Comfortable schedule.
- Paid annual and national vacation.
- Open-door management policy.
- Working remotely.
- Full Medical insurance.
- Accommodation and Transportation Allowance.
- Friendly environment that values innovation and efficiency.
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and talent development.
- Feedback encouragement.
- Recognition and reward programs.
- Competitive salaries and incentives.
- Friendly environment.
- Fun committees.
- Monetary rewards.
- Fun, smart and creative people.
- Career possibilities with growing team.
- Social benefits.
For more information about Nile Bits, please visit our website: