Software Product Manager - Remote
- Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Employees can work remotely
If you are excited to help millions of people to elevate their standards of living and literally foster economic growth of the developing nations through providing accessible financial instruments, come and Join us! Your impact will be felt!
We are looking for motivated talents, whose passione is Product Management and the ones ready to dedicate their time for solving complex problems in the financial world. Our team consists of world class engineers with many years of experience who spend their life solving the most complex problems around the world. We are keen to welcome you onboard, learn from you and share the best from our experience.
Our platform has massive growth potential, our technology includes the most cutting edge techniques, tools, languages and frameworks. We work with a diverse set of individuals from different geographical locations, each bringing their experience and passion to make the most out of every day!
As a Product Manager, you will be a part of a value-stream aligned group developing Financial System responsible for micro-lending.
- Solving the interesting and complex financial problems
- Set the product roadmap and direction for core initiatives and company objectives.
- Work independently, deliver results end to end. Take responsibility for outcomes.
- Lead major components development with relentless focus on user value
- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in ever changing environment
- Be a team player, understand Agile processes, learn, follow and improve the ways we work.
- Navigate a complex internal and external stakeholder group.
- Design and build highly scalable and robust systems.
- Backlog Management
- 3+ years of professional experience in Product Management
- Experience building a product management, engineering and technology strategy
- Experience creating product roadmaps from conception to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy, and leading design discussions
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality solutions against aggressive roadmaps.
- Experience building high load, scalable and robust systems.
- Ability to go above your functional responsibilities and help to solve problems across departments and business verticals.
- Ability to achieve strategic goals and evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Effective communication & leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in rapid prototyping and other fast iteration methods for product development.
- Experience in building complex Product solutions.
- Knowledge of professional Product Management practices & processes including User Research, Brainstorming, Problem-solving, Strategic thinking, roadmapping.
- Strong focus on delivering results, ability to think out of the box and beyond your area of responsibility.
- Understanding of Cloud Native environment, its details and ability to work in that
WHY YOU’LL LOVE US
- All employees benefits for free (our famous games room, daily breakfast, fruits, coffee and other hot drinks, soft drinks and juices, company days out and parties…)
- Social insurance
- Open-door management policy
- Full Medical insurance
- Accommodation and Transportation Allowance
- Friendly environment that values innovation and efficiency
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and talent development
- Feedback encouragement
- Recognition and reward programs
- Competitive salaries and incentives
- Friendly environment
- Flexible and Comfortable schedule
- Fun committees
- Monetary rewards
- Fun, smart and creative people
- Career possibilities with growing team
- Paid vacations
- Social benefits
For more information about Nile Bits, please visit our website: