Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for motivated talents, who are passionate about data and ready to dedicate their time for solving complex problems in the tech world. Our team consists of world class engineers with many years of experience who spend their life solving the most complex problems around the world. We are keen to welcome you onboard, learn from you and share the best from our experience.
Our platform has massive growth potential, our technology includes the most cutting edge techniques, tools, languages and frameworks. We work with a diverse set of individuals from different geographical locations, each bringing their experience and passion to make the most out of every day.
- Drive the design and implementation for automating everything we do in Enterprise Cloud Services, from testing/certification to delivery to manage/run.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Drive the project including create deliverables, mile markers from the DevOps arm.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- Promoting, documenting, and implementing systems infrastructure best practices, and building tools that allow the business to develop and deploy impeccable sites/software.
- 3+ years of related experience in DevOps field.
- Worked on platforms that supports microservices driven architectures.
- Expert in at least one Public Cloud Provider such as Azure, GCP or AWS. (Preferred Azure based on the project reference).
- Proficient in Ansible as configuration management tool.
- Proficient knowledge in building IaaC environments using Terraform or ARM.
- Hands on experience in Docker & Kubernetes as PaaS.
- Hands on experience in FaaS architectures and services like Azure or Lambda fns.
- Intensive experience in Python & Bash scripting languages.
- Experience with automating build cloud environments by using CICD full stack like Git, Jenkins , SonarQube , helm , Nexus , spinnaker , Azure DevOps etc.
- Know DevOps agile tools like Git , Jira, confluence & slack.
- Databases: RDMS like Mysql, Postgres and Nosql like MongoDBs or DynamoDBs.
- Can maintain Java and Nodejs applications.
- Has experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- Monitoring and logging: Prometheus, Grafana & ELK stacks.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE US
- All employees benefits for free (our famous games room, daily breakfast, fruits, coffee and other hot drinks, soft drinks and juices, company days out and parties…)
- Social insurance
- Open-door management policy
- Full Medical insurance
- Accommodation and Transportation Allowance
- Friendly environment that values innovation and efficiency
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and talent development
- Feedback encouragement
- Recognition and reward programs
- Competitive salaries and incentives
- Friendly environment
- Flexible and Comfortable schedule
- Fun committees
- Monetary rewards
- Fun, smart and creative people
- Career possibilities with growing team
- Paid vacations
- Social benefits
For more information about Nile Bits, please visit our website: