Senior Dot Net Developer - Remote
- Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Employees can work remotely
If you are excited to help millions of people to elevate their standards of living and literally foster economic growth of the developing nations through providing accessible financial instruments, come and Join us! Your impact will be felt!
We are looking for motivated talents, whose passione is Software Engineering and the ones ready to dedicate their time for solving complex problems in the financial world. Our team consists of world class engineers with many years of experience who spend their life solving the most complex problems around the world. We are keen to welcome you onboard, learn from you and share the best from our experience.
Our platform has massive growth potential, our technology includes the most cutting edge techniques, tools, languages and frameworks. We work with a diverse set of individuals from different geographical locations, each bringing their experience and passion to make the most out of every day!
- Responsible for building .NET Core applications using .NET Core technologies(ASP.NET Core MVC , API Restful and entity Framework ) for back-end and Angular for front-end.
- Participate in the analysis & design of new functional requirement and systems.
- Develop and write high-quality coding standards.
- Ensures applying code guidelines and best practices.
- Experience in ABP (AspNet Boilerplate) and ASP.NET Zero is highly preferred.
- C#, ASP.NET Core, .NET Framework, Visual Studio.
- Good Experience with Angular.
- Design Patterns, GoF, MVC, MVVM, LINQ, Unity
- Web Services, REST, XML, JSON
- Databases – MSSQL, Entity Framework
- Demonstrable experience working in N-tier architectures, Microservices
- Demonstrable experience of unit testing and test-driven design and development.
- Knowledge and experience of agile development methods (e.g. XP, Scrum, Kanban).
- Knowledge and experience of agile practices (e.g. Continuous Integration, Refactoring).
- An aptitude and interest in seeking out and applying new technologies.
- An enthusiastic and inspirational approach to software development.
- A track record of delivering software to agreed quality and cost.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE US
- All employees benefits for free (our famous games room, daily breakfast, fruits, coffee and other hot drinks, soft drinks and juices, company days out and parties…)
- Social insurance
- Open-door management policy
- Full Medical insurance
- Accommodation and Transportation Allowance
- Friendly environment that values innovation and efficiency
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and talent development
- Feedback encouragement
- Recognition and reward programs
- Competitive salaries and incentives
- Friendly environment
- Flexible and Comfortable schedule
- Fun committees
- Monetary rewards
- Fun, smart and creative people
- Career possibilities with growing team
- Paid vacations
- Social benefits
For more information about Nile Bits, please visit our website: