International Business Development Executive - Remote
- Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Employees can work remotely
We are looking for an International Business Development Executive. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by establishing and developing relationships with potential clients.
You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with clients, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. We are looking for an ambitious, tenacious, proactive team player who we will rely on to partner with our marketing department to conduct market research and capitalize on our strategic business development plan. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Making over the phone international sales calls to potential clients in target markets.
- Collecting market information to analyze trends and identify business opportunities in USA, Canada and European Union.
- Providing information by answering questions and requests.
- Generate and qualify leads as necessary to fill the sales pipeline.
- Utilize leads lists and initiate outbound communication with qualified leads.
- Research on client needs, business trends, competition, and market dynamics.
- Offer the company services in the most presentable manner and educate. prospective clients about the company services portfolio.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Identify and research potential clients.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Excellent business writing and fluent English language proficiency.
- BSc/BA in Business or relevant field.
- At least 3 years of experience in software services sales.
- Excellent email etiquette skills.
- A bunch of experience in B2B firm (Product or service based) service is preferred.
- High level of self-confidence self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior big company executives.
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE US
- All employees benefits for free (our famous games room, daily breakfast, fruits, coffee and other hot drinks, soft drinks and juices, company days out and parties…)
- Social insurance
- Open-door management policy
- Full Medical insurance
- Accommodation and Transportation Allowance
- Friendly environment that values innovation and efficiency
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and talent development
- Feedback encouragement
- Recognition and reward programs
- Competitive salaries and incentives
- Friendly environment
- Flexible and Comfortable schedule
- Fun committees
- Monetary rewards
- Fun, smart and creative people
- Career possibilities with growing team
- Paid vacations
- Social benefits
For more information about Nile Bits, please visit our website: