Quality Assurance & Automation Engineer- Remote
- Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Employees can work remotely
If you are excited to help millions of people to elevate their standards of living and literally foster economic growth of the developing nations through providing accessible financial instruments, come and Join us! Your impact will be felt!
We are looking for motivated talents, whose Passione is Quality assurance & automation engineering and the ones ready to dedicate their time for solving complex problems in the financial world. Our team consists of world class engineers with many years of experience who spend their life solving the most complex problems around the world. We are keen to welcome you onboard, learn from you and share the best from our experience.
Our platform has massive growth potential, our technology includes the most cutting-edge techniques, tools, languages and frameworks. We work with a diverse set of individuals from different geographical locations, each bringing their experience and passion to make the most out of every day!
As a Quality assurance Engineer on the Technology team, you will be a part of a value-stream aligned group developing a financial system responsible for customers and merchants facing interfaces.
- Solving the interesting and complex financial problems
- Write high quality, performant and reliable automation code.
- Work independently, deliver results end to end. Take responsibility for outcomes.
- Participate in the on-call rotation, jump in and help resolve any type of production incidents.
- Be a team player, understand Agile processes, learn, follow and improve the ways we work.
- Build highly scalable and robust systems.
- 3 years of professional experience in Quality assurance & automation in manual testing, Selenium, BDD or any other test automation frameworks.
- Experience with Computer Science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, complexity analysis.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality solutions against aggressive roadmaps.
- Experience building high load, scalable and robust systems.
- Ability to go above your functional responsibilities and help to solve problems across departments and business verticals.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or other related technical field.
- Experience in rapid prototyping and other fast iteration methods for product development.
- Experience in building complex Software Engineering solutions.
- Knowledge of professional Quality assurance & automation practices & processes including QA planning, automation, security testing, test strategies.
- Strong focus on delivering results, ability to think out of the box and beyond your area of responsibility.
- Understanding of Cloud Native environment, its details and ability to work in that
WHY YOU’LL LOVE US
- All employees benefits for free (our famous games room, daily breakfast, fruits, coffee and other hot drinks, soft drinks and juices, company days out and parties…)
- Social insurance
- Open-door management policy
- Full Medical insurance
- Accommodation and Transportation Allowance
- Friendly environment that values innovation and efficiency
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and talent development
- Feedback encouragement
- Recognition and reward programs
- Competitive salaries and incentives
- Friendly environment
- Flexible and Comfortable schedule
- Fun committees
- Monetary rewards
- Fun, smart and creative people
- Career possibilities with growing team
- Paid vacations
- Social benefits
For more information about Nile Bits, please visit our website: