Director, Institutional Analytics & Effectiveness
- 175 Main St, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, USA
Nightingale College is an accredited, blended-distance nursing school, dedicated to reducing the nursing shortage and elevating rural health. We are proud to have graduated over 600 nurses serving communities in need.
Our mission (not just words on the wall, we live it, love it, and daily contribute to it).
Nightingale College’s mission is to facilitate educational achievement, personal growth, and professional development of its learners, alumni, and collaborators; to serve diverse communities; and to elevate health.
We’re committed to giving back.At Nightingale College, our innovative education model helps transform rural health landscapes, and each collaborator helps change lives. As a collaborator, YOU must be willing to work for something beyond yourself. Put simply, we elevate employment, elevate health, and elevate education.
Our culture is Evolvitude(yeah, we have our own language too!).
Those who work for Nightingale live these “I” statements:
· “I embody deliberate evolvement, grounded in kindness and humility, and contribute to an environment of love, trust, and gratitude.
· I aspire to wholeness; to contributing meaningfully to our collective vision and mission; and ultimately, to self-leading, self-actualizing, and self-transcending.
· I act with integrity, accountability, inclusivity, good intent, mindfulness, transparency, and playfulness.”
Investing in our people is our core business strategy.The professional and personal development of our collaborators is our company’s foundation. Not only do we develop strategies that promote a positive work-life integration, but we also create an environment that invites you to become an expert in your field, be it through higher education or professional development. We’re so happy that you’ve found us! Apply today.
The Director, Organizational Analytics & Effectiveness leads the OAE function to collaborate with internal and external clients and data providers across all College functions, leveraging descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive approaches, utilizing statistics, machine learning, and optimization techniques to drive strategic thought and effective decision making throughout the College. The incumbent provides a clear, strategic vision and a plan for bringing actionable, innovative analytic solutions to function leaders. Oversees the design and development, production, and roll-out of all reporting and analytics used in and related to the College’s operations and outcomes. In collaboration with College function leaders, identifies, quantifies, and validates new opportunities for improvement in organizational outcomes. The incumbent leads the OAE function to extract and deliver the data and outcomes trending for regulatory and accreditation compliance.
Core Essential Functions
The Director, Organizational Analytics & Effectiveness is responsible for the following:
· Provides expertise and support to function leaders and collaborators on statistical and methodological tools related to surveys, market analysis, and learning outcomes, etc.
· Prepares outcomes and effectiveness data, runs quantitative and qualitative statistical analyses, delivers summaries and reports, and presents results and recommendations through a coherent vision derived from complex output and data.
· Oversees the coding of data extraction, transformation and models in several programming languages.
· Drives data integrations in alignment with outcomes and effectiveness measurement frameworks to ensure accurate reporting.
· Oversee the development of reporting consistent with College strategic objectives.
· Attracts, retains, develops and motivates OAE staff to develop alignment within the organization.
· Provides overall direction to the development of advanced analytic solutions and strategies to function leaders.
· Drives the enhancement of analytic offerings and creation of new internal practice standards.
· Responsible for strategic and financial management of OAE.
· Stays current with industry trends and accreditation and regulatory requirements and leads development of aligned key data/analytics.
· Earned graduate degree with a major in a quantitative discipline.
· Experience with Stata, SPSS, SAS, R or other statistical programs.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in a related role; professional hands-on experience with statistical modeling, data mining, and advanced database segmentation required; experience in higher education preferred.
· Previous managerial or supervisory experience preferred.
· Experience with education accreditors, including the creation of self-study reports preferred.
· Proven experience managing and delivering a wide variety of analytic solutions to internal and external stakeholders.
· Ability to think strategically and see the ‘big picture’, to formulate appropriate analytic solutions to advance College effectiveness.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good at developing relationships across diverse teams.
· Ability to display data visually, creating powerful presentations.
· Proven quantitative expertise across descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive techniques leveraging statistical approaches, machine learning, and optimization.
· Highly motivated, collaborative, and innovative.
· Exceptional focus on details to minimize errors of omission and transcription.
The work is performed in two primary modes – at the Operations Support Center at a desk, using a computer, a telephone, and working remotely.