- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Our company is growing and we need 2 dynamic Admissions Advisors to help us achieve our goals. We have a anticipated start date of January 8th. Nightingale College is contributing to the future of health care by preparing students for practice by combining current technology and core educational principles. The institution is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) and the Associate Degree Nursing Program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. (ACEN).
Nightingale College specializes only in nursing education. Its current CEO, Mikhail Shneyder, is also a registered nurse and is dedicated to making a positive impact on healthcare in Utah and its communities.
Nightingale College’s staff and faculty are dedicated to preparing future nurses who will elevate the quality of health care in the communities they serve. Staff and faculty are committed to connecting with each student on a personal level to facilitate learning.
This position serves as a first point of contact for the Admissions department, providing superior customer service to prospective students. The Admissions Advisor contributes to the effective recruitment and enrollment of new students to Nightingale College. This position requires a highly energetic person with a strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills.
Reporting to the Admissions Manager, the Admissions Advisor participates in College-wide and departmental activities and meetings as needed.
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Enter all new inquiry information in student database management system.
- Receive incoming department calls, directs calls to appropriate personnel, as needed.
- Greet and assist prospective students, student families, and other visitors.
- Make outgoing phone calls in response to inquiries each day.
- Schedule Follow-up correspondence with the prospective students.
- Assist in community awareness by helping with community fairs, health fairs, career fairs, seminars, open houses, etc.
- By following the New Inquiry Phone Script, set appointments with prospective students.
- Conduct interviews/tours with prospective students.
- Answer questions about the Nursing Program.
- Ensure that all new enrollments have all required documentation.
- Ensure proper tracking of all inquiries.
- Track and document daily phone calls and all correspondence with prospective students in the database management system.
- Provide a daily report to Admissions Manager (DAR).
- Establish, with the Admissions Manager, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals.
- Maintain the standards in the Admissions Department consistent with the College’s Values and Mission.
- Collaborative with the financial aid department, student services department, and nursing department to provide the highest level of service for enrolling students.
- Assist in covering the front desk.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Two to five years’ experience in an education setting, preferred;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction;
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology;
- Strong time-management and organizational skills;
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.