- Ogden, UT
Nightingale College is contributing to the future of health care by preparing students for practice by combining current technology and core educational principles. The institution is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES). Nightingale College specializes only in nursing education. Its current CEO, Mikhail Shneyder, is also a registered nurse and is dedicated to making a positive impact on healthcare in Utah and its communities.
Nightingale College’s staff and faculty are dedicated to preparing future nurses who will elevate the quality of health care in the communities they serve. Staff and faculty are committed to connecting with each student on a personal level to facilitate learning.
The primary responsibility of the Assistant, Marketing is to assist in managing the Marketing Department for Nightingale College. This position is responsible for effectively creating and managing marketing campaigns and assisting the Manager, Marketing in various projects. The position requires professional knowledge of higher education’s policies and procedures.
The Assistant Manager, Marketing is responsible for the following:
• Assist in creating and managing the College’s marketing campaigns
• Assist in day-to-day responsibilities of the Marketing Department
• Assist in content creation, i.e. social media, articles, blog posts, newsletter, press releases, and scripts
• Assist in marketing accurately the “brand” of Nightingale College
• Assist in developing media campaigns that recruit new learners
• Assist in maintaining the College’s website (HTML expertise is not required but some HTML experience is preferred, on-the-job training offered)
• Proof the College’s media for accuracy (Proficiency with English grammar and spelling is mandatory)
• Assist in maintaining the company’s culture
• Assist in identifying marketing trends
• Assist with campaign and other design work as needed (On-the-job training offered)
• Work with Director, Admissions and Manager, Marketing to monitor lead flow
• Work with the Regional Manager, Partnerships with data analysis and competitor analysis in new and current DDC areas
• Assist the Vice President, Partnerships and Business Development in additional duties as assigned
• Other duties such as event and conference preparation as assigned
• Either currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications, or graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in related studies
• Previous marketing experience is preferred
• Comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment
• Ability to collect, analyze, and effectively use qualitative and quantitative marketing data
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
• Proficiency in the following programs a plus: Adobe Photoshop and Premier, WordPress,
The position is currently based at the College’s Operations Support Center (OSC) in Ogden, Utah. The Operation Center will be relocating to Salt Lake City, UT late fall 2017. The job may also be performed at times via telecommuting. The work is performed in two primary modes – at the OSC or remote location at a desk, using a computer, a telephone, and other means for work productivity and communication.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by the collaborator with this job classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the collaborator assigned to this position.
l be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.