- Ogden, UT
Nightingale College is contributing to the future of health care by preparing students for practice by combining current technology and core educational principles. The institution is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES). Nightingale College specializes only in nursing education. Its current CEO, Mikhail Shneyder, is also a registered nurse and is dedicated to making a positive impact on healthcare in Utah and its communities.
Nightingale College’s staff and faculty are dedicated to preparing future nurses who will elevate the quality of health care in the communities they serve. Staff and faculty are committed to connecting with each student on a personal level to facilitate learning.
The primary responsibility of the Marketing Intern is to assist in day-to-day operations of the Marketing Department. The Marketing Intern’s integral responsibility is to assist in the creation and monitoring of the College’s social media channels by creating content appropriate for the channel and managing daily communication to fully engage with the College’s followers; assist with the editorial calendar by producing blog posts and articles suited for the target audience; and assist the Manager, Marketing and Vice President, Partnerships and Business Development as needed.
The Marketing Intern is responsible for the following:
• Assist in day-to-day responsibilities of the Marketing Department
• Assist in content creation for the College’s learner life blog
• Specific focus on strategizing social media campaigns to illicit engagement by developing content, managing, and monitoring the College’s social media channels
• Collaborate with other departments on marketing contributions as needed
• Assist the Vice President, Partnerships and Business Development as needed
• Other duties as assigned
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing, recent graduates with a bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing will be considered
- Good written and communications skills
- Assist the Manager, Marketing with event preparation such as organizing orientation, graduation, and conference materials
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office product; ability to use Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Premiere a definite plus
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment and ability to work independently and proactively
- Passion for health care and higher education with the desire to learn and grow with an up-and-coming organization
Prior experience in a marketing or communicationsrole preferable but not necessary
The typical work environment for the Marketing Intern is Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays on site at the College’s Ogden location. Mondays and Thursdays are open for remote work if approved by the Manager, Marketing. The Marketing Intern will be supplied with a desk, computer, and the necessary tools needed to fulfill role responsibility.
he Marketing Intern joins the Marketing Department as a part-time paid intern.