Coordinator, Nursing Education Services
- Ogden, UT
Nightingale College is contributing to the future of health care by preparing students for practice by combining current technology and core educational principles. The institution is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES). Nightingale College specializes only in nursing education. Its current CEO, Mikhail Shneyder, is also a registered nurse and is dedicated to making a positive impact on healthcare in Utah and its communities.
Nightingale College’s staff and faculty are dedicated to preparing future nurses who will elevate the quality of health care in the communities they serve. Staff and faculty are committed to connecting with each student on a personal level to facilitate learning.
As administrative support to Nursing Education Services (NES), the Administrative Assistant, NES, manages the scheduling of all NES functional events, including committees, advisory boards, etc., organizes and documents all NES committee proceedings and meetings, writes correspondence, develops accreditation and regulatory reports as needed, and coordinates communication for NES.
The Administrative Assistant, NES reports directly to the Director, Nursing Education Services. Provides administrative support for the assigned function leaders within NES.
The Administrative Assistant, NES is responsible for the following:
· Submits the necessary documents to other College functions as required;
· Manages and distributes NES correspondence;
· Schedules and coordinates Advisory Board meetings, develops comprehensive minutes;
· Reviews and corrects as needed expense reports from nursing faculty and submits to function leaders for approval;
· Hosts telecommunication meetings; and
· Other duties as assigned.
Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions. Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize, with excellent attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills;
· Strong time-management and organizational skills;
· Technical writing background preferred;
· Bachelor Degree Required
· Two years’ experience in office administration;
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint;
· Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology;
· Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar; and
· Advanced problem solving skills and self-direction.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The typical work environment is blended between the Operational Support Center (OSC) and remotely. The work is performed in two primary modes – at the OSC at a desk, using a computer, a telephone, and other means for work productivity and communication and via remote setting with similar conditions as the OSC.