- Career Site Team: Brandbank
Our Nielsen Brandbank team is one of the world's most trusted providers of digital product content, delivering an end to end solution for brands, retailers and wholesalers across the globe. Within Nielsen Brandbank Technology, we work diligently to provide best-in-class solutions, using an incremental delivery approach to develop new & existing products.
● Ensures that project and small change deliveries across multiple highly-engaged, proactive and driven agile development teams are in line with business needs
● Engages with senior stakeholders across Product Leadership, Program Management Office, IT and third party suppliers to ensure resources are allocated in line with agreed priorities and drive closer collaboration between business and IT
● Ensures development teams within a domain can remain tightly focused on delivery by building strong working relationships with Product Leaders and key business stakeholders to help define road maps
● Ensures that communication and engagement with other IT teams is clear and timely, including ensuring end-to-end delivery focus across the department and that reporting and monitoring of deliveries, risks, issues and application health is fit for purpose and has the correct audience
● Ensures risks and issues within the domain are correctly identified and resolved or escalated
● Drives definition and adoption of Agile principles, processes and behaviors across the organisation while maintaining delivery focus
● Lead your assigned teams to deliver projects, small change and BAU tasks which support the organisation strategy and goals, inputting into ROI data and ensuring time recording is completed promptly and in line with the agreed guidelines
● Drive engagement between the teams in your domain and other IT teams, including at third party suppliers where relevant, and ensure that all teams are working to support the key business objectives
● Build and maintain positive working relationships and shared trust and take responsibility for clear and accurate communication between your domain, other IT teams and domains, and relevant business and third party teams
● Responsible for managing multiple associates in your assigned teams
● Responsible for driving agile adoption across the teams within your domain and in appropriate business teams, ensuring an appropriate balance between progress on agile maturity and pragmatic delivery focus
● Responsible for ensuring the performance of your domain, ensuring your assigned teams provide appropriate input into project and program planning.
● Work with appropriate senior stakeholders to define and implement appropriate reporting and KPIs, and to ensure that appropriate alerting and monitoring is in place for the applications within your domain
● Manage the budget for the resources in your assigned teams, ensuring budgetary risks and issues are properly escalated or resolved
Role Requirements E=essential, P=preferred
E - Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent professional qualification or experience
E - Extensive experience in leading IT teams to deliver business goals
E - Extensive experience in full systems development lifecycle on multiple concurrent projects across a complex application estate
E - Proven track record of driving the adoption of agile methodologies and using agile tools
E - Significant experience of line management, coaching and mentoring
E - Evidence of effectively leading and influencing multiple levels of an organization across
E - Strong analytical skills and evidence of a proactive and pragmatic approach to problem solving
E - Strong oral and written English communication skills including problem solving, prioritising and interpersonal relationship building
E - Proven track record in influencing and working with stakeholders to deliver technology solutions that enable their business objectives.
E - Proven organization and time management skills (ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines).
E - Proven ability to work independently with little supervision and direct the work of others.
E - Proven ability to facilitate group discussion and build consensus
P - Significant knowledge of the Brandbank business
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.