QA Engineer (English Speaking)
- Career Site Team: Brandbank
At NIQ, we deliver the most complete and clear understanding of consumer buying behavior that reveals new pathways to growth. We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Test Analyst to add to our Brandbank team!
The NIQ Brandbank team is one of the world's most trusted providers of digital product content, delivering an end-to-end solution for brands, retailers, and wholesalers across the globe. We work diligently to provide best-in-class solutions, using an incremental delivery approach to develop new & existing products.
Analyses requirements for testing and creates test strategies for new projects as well as existing projects where changes are required.
Creates and documents test plans, scenarios and scripts for validation by Developers and Analysts.
Executes testing scripts in all IT environments, tracking and reporting progress in line with the Defect Management Cycle
Identifies new and existing defects / bugs and measures these in line with agreed metrics.
Reports on and passes back findings and results to relevant Analysts and Developers for remedial work
Support peers and team members and is an active participant in Scrum team activities.
- Proven experience in software testing role 3+ Years
- Proven knowledge of different phases of testing in all IT environments
- Have experience of Agile project delivery methodology
- Have an up to date knowledge of test tools such as JIRA for defect classification, management and reporting
- Be prepared to be flexible and take ownership of defects through to resolution
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Show initiative and take a pro-active approach to identifying risks and issues
- ISEB/ISTQB qualification or equivalent (Preferred)
- Experience in Test Automation tools (like Selenium) (Preferred)
- Experience of other roles in the Software Delivery Life Cycle (Preferred)
- Willingness to travel internationally if required (Preferred)
- Proven ability to test API functions (Preferred)
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.