Product Leader - APAC
- Career Site Team: Product Leadership
Think about the billions of purchases that consumers make every single day around the world. Imagine trying to make sense of the trillions of data points that represent these purchases. From a family doing supermarket shopping for household essentials to a quick top up online shopping or a run to the neighborhood traditional trade store, NielsenIQ connects a variety of data assets to provide a complete picture of consumer activity for retailers and manufacturers.
NielsenIQ Product Leadership develops and drives forward our product strategy for NielsenIQ data. From panel and retail measurement to our platform services and suites of applications, NielsenIQ Product Leadership defines the market opportunities that shape our products that clients use to make strategic business decisions.
A Director of Product would look at measurement innovation in the Retail & Manufacturing industry. This role is core to creating the future strategy for how discrete data assets can be brought together at NielsenIQ to impact our clients every day. The role is responsible for the product roadmap aligned to global, commercial potential, input on market needs, and the go-to-market launch of new and enhanced measurement solutions.
What you will do
- Own the roadmap and strategy for your product(s), following the full product development life cycle.
- Lead a team of product leaders across APAC.
- Provide product domain expertise on the product strategy, technical implementation, and operational process.
- Evangelize the product(s) with internal stakeholders and clients as subject matter expert on the product.
- Lead a team to develop business cases, requirements, and roadmaps based on market and voice of customers.
- Manage and report out execution of approved initiatives in terms of cost and revenue performance.
- Able to articulate the product strategy, technical implementation, and operational process.
- Work with internal users, external customers, and usage data to validate the effectiveness and success of the solution.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience
- 15+ years of experience in a Product role, or CPG experience
- Solid ability to present information in the simplest and most compelling way.
- Solid communication skills, including the ability to influence key stakeholders and interface with clients.
- Experience in FMCG and/or Retail industry is a plus.
- Good understanding of technical concepts, services, and implementations.
- Excited to ideate on new challenges while simultaneously diving into the details.
- Ability to form a point of view on the client benefits for your products and services and the value to NielsenIQ, connecting them to the design principles and articulating them to others.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, and flexible environment where no two days are the same.
- Enjoys working in the gray or unknown - defining the undefined, challenging the status quo, and solving uncharted business challenges.
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.