Snr Manager (Internal)
About this Job
Please kindly note, that the following job advertisement is intended exclusively for internal combined. Company existing employees of NIQ & GFK. If you are not an existing NIQ or GFK employee we regret to inform you that your application for this position will not be considered. However, we encourage you to explore other opportunities that align with your qualifications and career aspirations, within our organization.
NielsenIQ BASES is helping clients to win with their innovations. It is known for its consultancy approach and robust tools that ensure high sales forecasting accuracy.
With best-in-class research and predictive analytical tools, NielsenIQ’s BASES remains at the core of our client's new product ideas, product messaging that inspires action, fresh packaging designs and optimal product launch strategies. In NielsenIQ’s BASES, you will work with industry’s leading marketers and see your work come to life.
This role is expected to lead all technical deliverables for the Sub-Saharan Africa and Turkey region. They are expected to transfer the technical knowledge and consumer insights into impactful business recommendation and drive existing client relationships and commercial results to ensure repeat business.
· Able to provide higher order consulting beyond project-specific work, go beyond technical discussion and be able to engage in discussions in the business context.
· Be able to appreciate business questions in the context of all solutions, be able to appreciate the business questions and scope research design.
· Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews.
· Attend client planning meetings and proactively identify opportunities to expand NielsenIQ’s insights and solutions to the client’s business needs.
· Able to handle complex presentations, or presentations with more senior clients or tough audiences.
· Crisis management: Able to tackle some of the client communication, particularly with mid-senior level insights contact.
· Project base: Manage a team of analysts as the final review of the deliverable and ensure insights aligned with business objectives and actionable recommendations provided.
· Thought Leadership: Able to create internal training and to write up learning on client special projects
· Project Management: Ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications while meeting the company's quality standards.
· Bachelor’s Degree in the related field
· Minimum 6 years of working experience in marketing research, consulting, or marketing field
· Exposure of Innovation Research and Commercial Experience is preferred.
· Experience with NielsenIQ’s BASES’ services and forecasting models is preferred.
· Good client service skills and able to communicate and write effectively in English.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Tools
· Knowledge of statistics, research techniques, and experimental procedures
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.