Data Processing Specialist
- Career Site Team: Operations
The Data Processing Specialist is responsible for instructions of client deliverables, coding and data input validation focusing on specific industry/category or set of categories. To create and deliver client outputs in a correct and timely manner.
- Be the contact for commercial queries, leading the resolution in a client-focused and timely manner in cooperation with Client Liaison and Commercial teams. To be able to identify, investigate and coordinate the resolution of data, process, or product related queries
- Plan and execute a complex daily personal workload and support to meet departmental and company schedules
- Analyze and identify gaps and areas for improvement in coding, data input validation and client instructions environments (CIP - Consumer Information Platform) and drive the convergence of processes and tools
- Providing accurate and timely feedback to respective country teams, driving SOP and use of best-demonstrated practices
- Working across relevant Operations/Enablement teams to ensure delivery to client expectations and satisfaction
- Operate in a virtual/multi-cultural environment, liaising with stakeholders and colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ IT/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics/ Business or equivalent degree
- Fresh graduate or with 1 year experience in operational areas
- Excellent organization skills, aptitude to work in a team and meet deadlines
- A high degree of accuracy, proactivity, and attention to detail
- Good analytics skills and aptitude for data and operational processes
- Project management aptitude (critical path, task sequencing, problem-solving, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Familiar Excel, vlook-up, chart, spreadsheets, and table.
- R language (advantage )
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.