Executive, Client Service, Customer Success
- Career Site Team: Client Service & Sales
NIQ Customer Service team is focusing on building positive customer experiences by offering outstanding customer-centric servicing and support to uncover insights on consumer buying behavior, in a timely and consistent manner. This role drives loyalty and empowerment to enhance our customers' use of our data and tools through specialty expertise, engagement, and solutioning.
- Serving as initial point of contact for assigned clients and shared accountable for work conducted in terms of retail data management.
- Drive customer loyalty by providing digital support and servicing to customers.
- Build, upload, and manage local knowledge articles reflecting the latest local service evolution in the NIQ Customer Service Online platform.
- Communicate on Product Enhancement, Universe Update & Delivery Details to stakeholders.
- Provide clear and accurate responses as well as market expertise to stakeholders.
- Achieve competency in NIQ proprietary data mining platform and driving customer’s usage and adoption.
- Achieve competency in Microsoft Dynamics, manage dashboards to track and analyze Key Performance Indicators
- Bachelor’s degree from all backgrounds
- Fluent in Korean
- Fresh graduate or with up to 2 years of experience in relevant field which required communication and analytical skills (e.g., account management, client servicing, business/ market analyst, etc.)
- A candidate who is intrigued about working in the leading global information and measurement company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication and visualization skills – interested in storytelling techniques.
- Business English knowledge, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and in a team within a virtual environment.
- Open for change, integrity & client centric mindset
Remote-hybrid based role, must be physically located within South Korea and candidate must be a Country/Region Resident
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.