Post-Sales Enablement Jr Specialist
NielsenIQ is seeking a talented Post-Sales Enablement Specialist to play a key role in enabling sellers to be more efficient, stay focused on winning business and ensure a smooth customer experience upon close of contract. To effectively manage day-to-day tasks to ensure opportunities progress to revenue as quickly as possible; including assisting with PO tracking and management, processing of orders, billing and coordinating with cross functional team members on product delivery as applicable to ensure a stellar customer experience (includes Pre-Sales, Product, Finance, Delivery and Customer Success).
- Help drive the development, automation, and improvement of the order to invoice cycle.
- Effectively manage numerous requests concurrently and on deadline; includes managing expectations and escalating delays to leader in timely manner.
- Evaluating the integration of CRM and Finance platforms and assisting with training support.
- Partner closely with major business functions across the quote to order life cycle including Product, Finance, Sales, and Legal to resolve order questions and process orders quickly without error.
- Drive compliance with company policies, business rules and revenue recognition principles.
- Build and update deal tracking and status reports with a sharp focus on details streamline sales cycle and alert sellers of at-risk opportunities.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the sales process, resolve inconsistencies and give insightful feedback to cross functional stakeholders in an effort to improve efficiency across the sales cycle.
Is being on a diverse team with a focus on work life balance important to you? Are you a self-starter anxious to make a name for yourself in a fast growing company that rewards good ideas? If you answered yes to these questions, NielsenIQ may be the company for you.
- 2+ years of related work experience in Sales Operations, Deal Desk or Finance, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and active listening skills
- Advanced English Level
- Experience building and / or using sales performance reporting in a CRM, PowerBI or similar software
- Microsoft Office or similar
- Skilled at building strong working relationships with team members in varying departments and/or levels of management
- Understanding of the sales cycle and common pain points sellers encounter with a desire to drive improvements
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically through identification of problems and implement successful, tactical solutions
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail and keen ability to prioritize tasks to ensure business critical objectives are met
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Ability to drive productivity working in a remote, fast paced environment
What's in it for you?
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Peer recognition program comprehensive health insurance flexible work environment
- Hybrid work model
- Career development tailored to NielsenIQ roles
- Access to on-demand learning content and NIQ social communities
- Mentor programs
- Flexible working environment
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
- Life assurance
- Volunteer time off
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.