Order Management Specialist (preferably with French)
- Career Site Team: Finance and Corporate Development
NielsenIQ is seeking a talented Order Management Specialist to play a key role in enabling sellers to be more efficient, stay focused on winning business and ensure a smooth customer experience upon close of contract. Reporting to the Order Management Team Leader, this role will work with cross functional teams (Sales, Finance, Customer Success) to identify and manage processes to move opportunities to recognized revenue faster.
An ideal candidate is a proactive, deadline driven task manager with an eye for process improvement. You are motivated by making an impact on your workplace and thrive on recognizing a challenge, implementing a solution, monitoring success and continuously thinking outside the box to optimize new or existing processes. Must be passionate about ensuring a positive customer experience and use data driven analysis to remove bottlenecks in late-stage sales cycle phases. The ideal candidate is detail oriented with excellent communication, active listening and time management skills.
- Effectively manage day-to-day tasks to ensure opportunities progress to revenue as quickly as possible, including assisting with order processing in our CRM tool, coaching sellers on the gatekeeper checklist, collaborating on best practices, and leading all PO Mgmt & Tracking activities
- Day-to-day tasks consist of reviewing/approving opportunities in gatekeeper que for accuracy & completeness, ensuring a smooth handoff of opportunities to finance counterparts, requesting client creation/modifications or adjusting block/unblock status, processing new material code requests
- Help spotlight deficiencies in the quote to invoice cycle; includes evaluating the integration of CRM and Finance platforms and assisting with training support of our selling teams to ensure their first-time right success rate moves towards 100%
- Partner closely with major business functions across the quote to cash life cycle including Finance and Sales to resolve order questions and process orders within defined service level agreements and without error
- Drive compliance with company policies, business rules and rev rec principles
- Effectively manage numerous requests concurrently and on deadline; includes managing expectations and escalating delays to leader in timely manner
- Build and utilize deal tracking and status reports with a sharp focus on details to identify bottlenecks in the quote to invoice cycle and alert sellers to stale opportunities to help maximize revenue
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the order process, resolve inconsistencies and give insightful feedback to cross functional stakeholders in an effort to improve efficiency in the order cycle
- Support Internal finance teams during audits (CAS, statutory, etc.) based on predefined way of work according to Global/Regional COE standards
- 1-2 years of related work experience in Quote to Cash, Order Management, Sales Operations or Deal Desk
- Excellent English written, verbal and communication skills (fluency in French is good to have)
- SAP/ERP and MSD experience a bonus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically through identification of problems and implement successful, tactical solutions
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail and keen ability to prioritize tasks to ensure business critical objectives are met
- Skilled at building strong working relationships with team members in varying departments and/or levels of management
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Understanding of the quote to invoice cycle and common pain points sellers encounter with a desire to drive improvements
- Experience building and/or using sales performance reporting in a CRM, Power BI or similar software
- Prior exposure to SaaS technology
- Ability to drive productivity working in a remote, fast paced environment
- Work in an international, multicultural environment
- Private medical coverage
- Hybrid working module
- Meal Tickets / monthly
- Easter and Christmas vouchers and vacation vouchers/tickets
- Internal recognition program
- Volunteer time off
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.