Associate Client Director – Based in Bentonville, AR - Walmart Customer Insights & Strategy
- Career Site Team: Client Service & Sales
Associate Client Director – Walmart Customer Insights & Strategy
Location: Bentonville, AR
Reference ID: REFID699826
About this job
The Associate Client Director is responsible for creating and growing client relationships, understanding unique client priorities, identifying which NIQ solutions are best aligned, and delivering on the client’s strategic priorities. This position will be closely connected with business development and the revenue management process.
You’re the first to recognize a client need, collaborate where needed, and then turn it into a client solution. You are flexible and easily adapt to a dynamic work environment. You confidently manage data and care about the people behind every number. You’re a person who feels energized by successful collaboration. You manage relationships and expectations as well as you manage projects, and your experience speaks for itself. You are creative in leveraging existing data sources to answer tough client questions. You are comfortable explaining complex topics to people with varying levels of experience/understanding. You understand that your success is based upon your clients’ success.
- Drive improved relationships with key client contacts across all client teams, increase client penetration, and improve awareness of NielsenIQ products and services to drive increased revenue sales growth
- Build collaborative relationships with cross-functional NielsenIQ Client Business Partners, Client Teams, and Practice Areas across all NielsenIQ teams (POS, Panel, Innovation/BASES, Analytics, Technology, Retail, Consumer Insights, Spectra, Connect Partners, Big Data, etc.)
- Consult with clients to understand strategic business priorities and opportunities for engagement, identify potential revenue opportunities with customers, and handoff to Sales Leaders to enable them to achieve sales goals
- Work collaboratively with clients to identify and deliver analytical insights that translate into actionable strategies and tactics to improve performance and deliver value against our products
- Drive high customer satisfaction and willingness to recommend NielsenIQ to others in the industry
- Understand and leverage NielsenIQ solutions and apply industry knowledge to conduct advanced issue-based analyses with clear, proactive insights and action-oriented recommendations
- Drive strategic thought leadership with customers leveraging NIQ tools and assets
- 5+ years of experience in the CPG industry and/or related sales, category management, market research/analytics space, including POS/Panel data
- Prior experience with NielsenIQ (or similar) solutions preferred
- Experience working with a CPG or retailer, specifically in roles related to retail media, digital marketing, retail marketing, or advertising
- Consultative client skills and innovative problem-solving skills
- Polished, persuasive communication skills with experience in presenting data analysis to stakeholders and decision-makers
- Strong analytical aptitude and proficiency in a range of software and digital tech
- Proven experience in successfully leading complex client relationships
- Proven track record of building client engagement
- Experience building relationships and consensus with clients
- Proven track record in market research and project management
- Flexible working environment
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
- Life insurance
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.